Supernatural Boarding School

Title:  Supernatural Boarding School

Author: Mokita

Description:

The life of a teenager is never easy. Especially when you are the only existing female vampire, you’ve never met your dad and your own mother is scared of you. That’s Demona’s life in a nutshell when she arrives at Supernatural Boarding School.

Demona tries to find her own way in a world full of vampires, werewolves, witches and fairies. She soon befriends two guys, completely different from each other. One is the shy, sweet Simon, who happens to be the only existing male fairy. The other is the dangerous yet compelling Eros, who is a vampire in the darkest sense of the word. While she battles with her feelings for both guys, she discovers she is connected to both of them through an emotional bond.

In the meanwhile, Demona also has to keep up her grades, stay out of detention, make new friends and figure out what’s up with the special class she, Simon and Eros are invited to join. Sounds hard to do for a seventeen year old girl, whose supernatural powers are still developing? It sure is. With Supernatural Boarding School, you are in for an exciting, bumpy ride with a big portion of bad-ass romance.

Please like this story on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/SupernaturalBoardingSchool

 *********************

 Completed 

A/N:

I would like to thank @shyntia for introducing me to this great book, I really enjoyed reading it and I would also like to dedicate this to her as well! :)

Thank you @Shyntia! 

~ Lily :D