Chapter 25: Solemn Confession

Hey guys so I posted my new story, Plain & Simple! Its the Harry AU i talked about a few chapters back. I put some of its chapters up, only like four, but I'm gonna post the prewritten stuff i did every day or every other day so theres something out there. If you could click over to it and and check it out, that'd mean so much! I could really use the feedback, some critiques like I got with this to make it better! If you don't want to, thats alright too. Doesn't hurt to still ask;)

Well, enjoy the story! I'm gonna try to post every other day since I'm off this week.! Have a nice day loves!!

~Samy<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My nan said she'd babysit the girls until I got back. I had no idea how long I'd be but she didn't ask too many questions and sent us on our way. Eliza was beside me in the passenger seat, humming along to the music playing on the radio. She didn't look as tense as I felt on the inside. I was practically sweating contrast to the chilly weather and a/c in the car. Eliza looked casual, like nothing of great importance ever occurred within the last twenty-four hours. Her eyes weren't red and puffy like a normal person who stayed up crying all night. She actually looked well rested and flawless.

I thought she'd want to talk about last night; I do. So far, I've had no good signs of anything. And if there were, I missed them. We were alone, in the car, no one would hear us and I wouldn't tell a soul if she didn't want to. Maybe she doesn't know how to bring it up. Is she waiting for me to open the discussion? Dammit, I don't know how this stuff works! If she was normal, I'd have some inkling of what to do. But everything's so much more complicated with Eliza; theres no definite way of doing things. No book or youtube tutorial I could look at for assistance. I had to figure this out all my own.

This is such shit..

"What?"

"Huh?" Did I say that out loud?

"You just said something's shit."

"No I didn't." I say quickly. "I said this song is.. legit." I mentally slap myself. Theres no way shes buying this.

"Oh okay." She says in a sarcastic tone. "You could at least come up with a bett'r lie."

Fair enough.

"So what's the matter with you? You've been acting weird all morning." She asks. I thought I'd at least get some recovery time but now she feels like talking. Great..right when I longed for silence.

"Its 'cause..Erm..Dammit." I sigh. The longer I let this sit, the more it'll tare me apart inside. Eliza's obviously not going to bring it up so I might as well be straight with her. I've always been direct before, it shouldn't have to change now.

"I don't really know how to act after last night." I sheepishly admit. I can feel the air shift as Eliza castes her eyes down, picking at her nails.

"I wont say anything to anyone. Just so you know." I glance over at her. "Did ya hear me Eliza?"

"Yes.. I heard you." She says quietly. "I was hopin' that wasn't the case.." She says lowly, seeming to just be speaking her thoughts aloud.

The topic's out there; so far so good. I haven't shit my pants and Eliza hasn't spazzed out on me. Thats always a good sign. Though I do wish she'd say more. I already had to initiate the uncomfortable subject; I don't also want to be the one to carry it alone.

"Do you wanna maybe, talk about it?" I offer. "If you don't, thats alright too." Even though you said, you would. That was the deal.

"Theres nothing to talk about." She clips.