Chapter 10: Party- pt. 2

<LOUIS'S POV>

It was only a matter of time until that cocky, egotistical, mama's boy made his appearance. I've been trying to prevent any confrontation, distracting myself with beer pong, taking shots with the lads, playing a tipsy game of footy in the back yard, and talking up a few of the ladies here. But there he was, that arrogant smile on his face as he was trying to show out. And with all people, her.

Why the hell was he trying to taunt me with Eliza? The fact that he was putting his grimy, apish hands on her hips and probably whispering sweet nothings in her ear while staring directly at me like the creep he is, irritates the shit out of me.

And Eliza, how could she? She slammed the door in my face when I asked her, but wastes no time coming here to be with him. That overgrown ferret who looks like he hasn't had a decent hair cut in ages. When did they even meet? John said he spotted them earlier talking with Marilyn and then they made their way over to our area. Was that all it took? Him talking to her for five minutes and like all the other gullible girls in Doncaster, got wrapped around his finger just as quick?

I thought Eliza was better than that; that she wasn't promiscuous and would see through his Romeo facade. Maybe she's just confused at the moment and he's taking advantage of that, forcing her to dance with him while shes still trying to make up her mind. But thats unreasonable. I know Eliza, shes a quick thinker and isn't easily pushed into stuff. Shes smart, nothing would happen unless she allowed it.

But why him?

I feel a hand rest on my shoulder as I bring the next cup up to my mouth.

"Its alright mate." Ryan coos. Why does he sound like he's pitying me. "Theres other girls besides her." Besides who, Eliza?

"Yeah, don't sweat it." John adds.

Don't sweat what? I'm not sweating anything. I just don't like how that bastard thinks he can unnerve me by getting close to Eliza. I cant even stand her; he can have her for all I care. They deserve one another. They're both spawn of satan, well Eliza not so much, but Gabriel, yes, no doubt, indeed, despite his angelic name. Which alone is just absurd.

"That still kind of sucks though." Wes says, downing another drink. "First Rosaria, now this." He points his cup to the couple from hell. "You just cant catch a break Lou."

I roll my eyes at him. Theres no point in engaging him while he's drunk, plus since I've had a couple drinks myself, I'm a little more on edge than usual and can hardly think straight.

"I don't care." I finally say, peeling my eyes from them. "I actually feel sorry for 'em." I cringe from the sour taste of the mixed drink and grab another red cup near the bar.

"Oh? And why's that?" Ryan asks.

"'Cause they're both fuckin' cruddy people." I grumble.

"Even Eliza?" He inquires, cocking a brow. "Especially Eliza." I hiss. "I hope he sweeps her off her feet and lets her fall to the ground. It'd serve her right."

She chose a serpent like him, over me. She deserves every little piece of empty promise he's making, every dirty intention he plans on using her for. And I'll be there in the background, smiling, knowing I was right about him after he breaks her little black heart.

"I ask the bloody troll to come 'ere and she slams the door in my face. But when sir dimples and curly fuck comes along, shes all jolly, ready to go wherever he is. That witch, what makes him so much better.." I mumble more to myself.

"Wait, you did what?" They ask.

"Oh you heard me," I growl. "She made the worst mistake of her miserable life associating with that-"