Chapter 7

Lunch

DAVID'S POV

Alright have to make sure I follow them to the library. Can't lose them at all. Now where did they go? Wow David you had one job and you already blew it. Should get an award for shortest attention span. Heck you are worst then Dory her self. I can't give up, maybe I should just head to the library and wait. Though shouldn't seem too suspicious or stick out. Have to try my best to blend in.

THIRD PERSON POV

David reached the library and went in. It was a big library and easy to get lost in. The school was most famous for it because it was a two story. Not only did it have a computer room, but upstairs it had many study rooms. The windows had blinds that were mainly always shut. The students used it mainly for studying or relaxing. Though the Catchers used it for their meetings.

David slowly walked up the stairs and started to try and find what room they were in. Hoping that he can find it before lunch ended. Though it will be tough because there are about 30 rooms and almost all of them had the blinds shut. Should be fun for him.

David was at the fourth room when he heard a group of people talking in hush voices on the staircase. He hid behind a bookcase and noticed that it was them! The group entered a room and David went to the next one by them. He locked the door and was able to hear everything they were saying.

VIOLET'S POV

"Okay for the last time Keith I will explain more when we get inside the room." I love Keith and everything, but sometimes he can be a little slow. This meeting is super important and I am scared we won't get to David in time. What if the demon already took over him? It is now or never today. We usually have a week to plan ahead of time, but right now this demon already has a strong hold on to him.

We entered our room and everyone sat down in their usual seats. Well everyone but me. It seems like I am the only one who is really worried about David.

"Come on Violet, let the Demon have him." Zac look annoyed and just crossed his arms. "He is a loser anyways and no one really likes him."

"ZAC! How can you say something like that? He is a human and we took an oath to protect any human that is in danger. Especially one's with any demon involved." I rolled my eyes and Keith came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I just pushed him off. "Not now Keith."

"Wow babe, hurtful much." Keith sat down and looked away.

"Come on you guys, Violet has a point." Amber smiled at me and kiss her boyfriend on the cheek. "Honey we have to help him."

Zac rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine, what is the game plan?"

I smile, now everyone was on the right track. "Well first we have to make sure David feels like he can trust me. Then we bust out our demon catching souls and send that evil creature back to Hell where it belongs!"

They all nod in agreement and the bell rings.

Amber smiles "Okay guys remember, be his friend." She looks at her boyfriend. "And be nice."

They exit and head to their classes.

DAVID'S POV

I walk out of the study room in shock. All the words swarm in my head. Send that evil creature back to Hell where it belongs! They are going to take Stacy away from me! But why? She isn't evil, right? What if they are right? And wait is Stacy here with me?

I decide to skip my last to classes and stay in one of the study rooms.

"Stacy I know you are here, show yourself."

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. Promise the next one will be longer, and also going to update Storybrooke as soon as possible. For me that story is a bit harder to write. Though will try! Also have an amazing idea. Once I am done with this story I am going to post a book about Jeff and Jane the Killers. Though not going to be like a lot of the books on here, you get to decide some of their paths. Kind of like the books I would read when I was younger. At the end of the chapter it would tell you to turn to a certain page or chapter for which path you want them to go on. I think it would be fun. I have to think of how exactly I would do it, but i think it would be amazing. With that story you the readers get to interact more. YAY!!!

-ThatGirl712