Chapter 6

David POV

Why does Violet keep looking at me? She is really cute, does she like me? Come on David who can possibly like you? You got in a fight the first day you got here. No girl will want you know. There is something about Violet. She is so pretty and diffrent. Just keep walking bud, there is my locker.

Ugh what was the combinaion... Oh yeah 25-22-32. 

Riiiiiiing 

Damn, going be late! Mr. Martin is going kill me!

Stacy POV

Wonder who that girl was, never noticed her when I went here. Look how David looks at her, that gleam in his eyes. Wait, he likes her. Really likes her. But, no Stacy you can't. Yet I do, I like David. Though all I am is a simple ghost who shouldn't be here. 

We were in first period with Mr. Martin. Huh, I remember this man. I acturally was able to pass his class even though I am terrible in math. 

Cat and I use to always get yelled at for talking in his class. We could be on seprate parts of the class and would still talk to eachother. Oh, how I miss Cat. We need eachother since we were in elementary and always were together. I wish I could talk to her just one more time. Explain to her that I am fine and nothing was her fault. Would she be scared and run away? 

"I miss you Cat."

The class went quiet and looked around. Wait, did I say that outloud? I am such an idiot! Mr. Martin eyed everyone and turned back to the board. I just looked at everyone and that is when I noticed Zac. I would lie if I said I didn't miss him. I wasn't dating him before I died, but he was the bes relationship I have ever had. I was two years older. Can't believe he is already gradurating. Wonder if he ever thinks about me. 

His eyes are what caught me. They are so beatuful. Oh Zac I wish you could see me. Just to have you hold me again would be splendid. 

Riiiiiiiiiiing

David's POV

Today has been such an odd day, I feel like I am being followed everywhere I go. Like someone is being my shadow. Also Violet won't stop starring at me. 

Just a couple more hours and I can get out of this weird school. Let's just hope I don't get into any more trouble.

"Hey Violet, what did it look like?" Keith was talking to Violet and something about his voice caught my attention. Keith has black hair with some tattoos on his arm. He is pretty talk and buff. Basically the type of guy you wouldn't want to get into a fight with. Him, Violet, Amber and Zac are part of this group that people call the Catchers. No one will tell me why, but I am determined to now!

"She had blonde hair and blue eyes. They were ice blue and she was about my height. She was clung to him like nothing I have seen before. We have to make sure we get her away from him or he is going be in danger. As much of an outcast he already is we can't let that happen."

"Yeah true, we have to protect everyone from those demons, just like our parents and grandparents."

Wait, demons? Is that why they are called the Catchers? Wait someone has a demon attached to them? The demon they are talking about sounds so much like Stacy. Though she isn't a demon, right?

"Keith I think we have to push the meeting to at lunch. I have a feeling we are dealing with something new. She hasn't done any harm yet and so we need to stop all of this before it goes any further!" 

"Before what goes any further?" Amber walks up and I slide more into the shadows and watch her shift her poms poms to her other hand. Amber is the head cheerleader and is one of the hottest girls I have seen on campus yet. She has red head, freckles on her face and is about 5' 2''. She looks like a model and everyone says she has a heart of gold. Though they said to stay away from her because she is Zac's girl, of course.

"Our meeting, so meet in the libaray at lunch. The usual study room and make sure to tell Zac."

The bell rung and I slowly walked to my next class. What kind of school is this exactly? I have to see what they are up to and exactly who they are!

Hey guys so what do you think about that? A cult at the school that hunts demons and they think Stacy is a demon. Also Stacy might still have feelings for Zac, though she is dead. Also what will happen next? Will they get Stacy? Will Stacy tell David how she feels? 

-ThatGirl712