Fourteen

it was late when sherlock got home. angelo had already closed the diner, nothing was on inside and the blinds were closed. he had to dig his keys out of his bag, pushing open the door once it was unlocked. he picked his bag up and walked in, closing the door with his foot as he went upstairs. when he walked into the landing door, he was instantly bombarded by john.

"shit!" sherlock exclaimed as he fell back, huffing out a laugh as john landed on top of him.

john was giggling, beaming down at the waiter. "i missed you." he kissed sherlock deeply, adjusting himself so he was straddling the waiter.

sherlock was able to pull his bag out from under him, making it more comfortable before slipping his hands into the pits of john's knees, pulling him further up his body, so he was pressed right against his groin.

john pulled away from the kiss, pressing his thumb to the bottom of shelrock's chin, tilting his head up before kissing his neck. the waiter hummed, extending his neck as he ran his hands up the boy's thighs, feeling the velvet fabric of his shorts as he cupped his has, giving his own hips a slight room.

"new shorts?" sherlock asked with a smirk.

john gently nipped at the skin on sherlock's collar bone, making him gasp. "just for you." he pulled away and looked down at the waiter, kissing him again.

"bed," sherlock panted between kisses, feeling his jeans get tighter as john's hand slipped between them.

john's curious hand discovered the tent in the jeans, feeling it through the fabric, drawing a moan from the man under him. "but you like it dirty." he said into the waiter's ear. "you're filthy, sherlock holmes. and i think a part of you wants to see me get on my knees and suck you on this kitchen floor." john started sinking down, getting between shelrock's legs. "do you want that?" he asked.

sherlock grabbed john's wrists, flipping them over and pining john's wrists abound his head. "you're the filthy one, john watson." he leaned closer to john, watching his pupils dilate. "you know what i want to do? i want you to undress and get on the bed on your hands and knees. understood?"

john nodded, biting his lip as he watched sherlock get off him. he got himself up quickly, shooting sherlock a wink as he walked to the bed. he pulled his jumper off, tossing it to the floor before looking over his shoulder to see sherlock watching him. he smirked to himself as he tucked his thumbs into the hem of his shorts. he slipped the front of his shorts down first, making it easier for the back of his shorts to go down as he pushed them down until his arse was completely uncovered. he ran his hands over his arse, looking back to see that sherlock had discarded his shirt and his hand was at the front of his jeans. john let the shorts drop down to his ankles before looking forward again. he stepped out of his shorts, crawling onto the bed, looking under him to see that sherlock was behind him, pulling his own jeans down.

"i thought about what we were going to do when i got home." sherlock kneeled behind john, spreading his knees out further. "how quick you would react to me," he placed his hands on the plush arse in front of him. "how long you got your hands on me." he leaned over the boy, kissing his spine. "i even though about how'd you listen to me. i thought you would take control, and you did for a second, but then you let me." he kissed down the boy's spine, feeling the goosebumps surface. sherlock's finger ran over his hole, stopping instantly. "you stretched yourself."

john felt sherlock's warmth leave his body then come back, feeling the chilled liquid being spread thoroughly on him. then came the finger, slipping right into him. he moaned into the sheet softly, pushing back against the finger.

"so open." sherlock said as he pushed a second finger into him. "how long were you at it?" he asked, pulling his fingers out.

"a couple minutes."

"lies." sherlock popped the lube open again, squeezing some into his palm.

"half an hour. i never came. swear on it, i was saving it for you."

sherlock leaned over john as he positioned himself, the head of his cock poking at the boy's entrance. "shame you didn't save the stretching." he pushed in a bit. "i was going to eat you out." he slammed home.

john moaned loudly into the sheet, gripping it as sherlock slipped out, holding just the head in for a hot second before slamming home again.

sherlock spread john's knees open more, being able to lean over him comfortable as he thrusted into him, getting a better angle. he placed his hands on opposite sides on the boy's head, keeping himself up as he picked up the pace, hearing john muttering nonsense into the mattress. "don't hide your face, baby boy."

john turned his face to the side, moaning out as sherlock brushed over the small bundle of nerves, he back arching. "right there!" he gasped, bitting his lower lip hard. "harder!"

sherlock kept the angle, thrusting harder and quicker into the boy. he kissed the spot in between his shoulder blades, hearing another muffled moan come from under him. "don't hide your noises from me." he brought himself back up, gripping onto john's hips tightly.

john moved his head again, making sure his mouth wasn't covered and he was as vocal as he could be. "yes, yes, yes!" john reached under himself, taking his own cock into hand.

"fuck," sherlock grunted. "so good, baby."

"close.." john whined.

sherlock reached under john, moving his hand away and replacing it with his own, leaning over him again. "come for me." he growled softly.

john's hips bucked forward into sherlock's hand as he came. "shit," he gasped as sherlock kept going. he lifted himself up, pushing on shelrock's chest, causing him to fall back. john acted quickly, getting between sherlock's legs and swallowing down his cock, looking up at the waiter who had his head tilted back and his mouth wide open.

"now!" sherlock shouted as he came, his hips giving a slight jerk as john didn't pull off. he stayed down. "holy shit." sherlock panted, pulling john up and into his lap.

"good?" john asked, straddling sherlock's lap as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"amazing." sherlock pecked john's lips. "you swallowed."

john hummed. "not the most tasteful thing, but i wanted to try it."

"next time give me a warning that you're going to do that. i thought i hurt you." sherlock cupped the side of john's face.

john rested his forehead against sherlock's, staring into his grey eyes that had a bit of blue in them now. the man was just filled with interesting things. "i'd let you know if you were." he gave the man a soft kiss.

"would you let me know if you want to go another round? or is your cock going to tell me?" sherlock grinned.

"shutup." john said, leaning back and grabbing the lube again. "we should also get flavored lube or something."

"this not good enough for you?" sherlock took the bottle from john.

john rolled his eyes. "not if you want me to do something like that again." john took sherlock's cock in hand, hovering over top of it.

"we'll have to look into it then." sherlock bit his lip as the boy started sinking down onto his cock, his hand gripping his hair tightly.