Six

Sherlock sat at the bar, counting what they made in the register as Angelo cleaned up in the kitchen. Someone knocked at the door and Sherlock tried to ignore them, but it was Greg and he kept knocking. Sherlock set his pen down and walked out from behind the bar, going to the door and letting Greg in. He walked back around the bar, continuing what he was doing.

"You coming out with me tonight?" Greg asked, leaning against the bar.

"I'm not sure yet." he said as he put the money in a keep bag with a slip that had the amount of money and what Angelo needed to do with the money. He crouched down to the safe under the counter and typed in the code, opening up and putting the money in.

"You haven't been out since that Watson party. Come on, I've missed my partner in crime." Greg said with a smile.

Sherlock chuckled, shaking his head. "I might have other plans."

"Don't get soft on me now, Holmes."

"I'm not!" Sherlock defend himself, turning slightly red.

"Don't let him fool ya, Greg." Angelo said as he came out of the kitchen. "It's that boy. And he's actually keepin' him around. I'd say he's fallen in love." he clapped Sherlock on the shoulder, grinning at him.

"The Watson boy, eh?" Greg asked, raising a brow.

"Yes. There's nothing wrong with it either." Sherlock said then cleared his throat. "Are you good with closing Angelo?" he asked the man.

Angelo nodded. "Go out! Have fun! I'll see ya tomorrow."

Sherlock smiled at the elder man and walked around him, going to the back and up the stairs with Greg following behind him. He took his phone out of his pocket and saw two texts from John.

Come out tonight. Irene's parents aren't home and my mother is letting me stay with her.

You don't have to come, but if you decided to, bring yourself and perhaps a friend if you'd like.

Sherlock grinned and looked at Greg. "Want to go out tonight? John has a friend."

Greg grinned. "Course."

Just got off. Send me the address and I'll bring myself and a friend.

Great:)

Sherlock changed his clothes, putting on a pair of jeans and a clean t shirt, pulling his olive green jumper over it. He grabbed his coat off his bed, pulling it on then opening his nightstand drawer, debating wether or not to bring a condom. He grabbed one and tucked it into his pocket before turning to Greg and giving him a nod, telling him that he was ready to go.

John looked at himself in the mirror, looking at his outfit. "Ugh, I don't know about this Irene." he adjusted the overalls, letting out a groan.

"You look fine." Irene said, smacking John's hand away.

"Overalls are complicated. And what if I need to get them off quickly?" he asked with a grin.

Irene rolled her eyes. "What would your mother think?"

John laughed. "What about the black jeans?" he asked, going to the outfits they had laid out on Irene's bed. He picked up the black jeans, holding them over his legs as he looked at Irene, seeing her thinking face on.

"Yes. Change quickly, they should be here soon."

John tossed the jeans onto the bed and started to take the overalls off when the doorbell rang. He froze and looked at Irene. "I'm not ready!" he exclaimed.