Study Buddy

Danyea POV

*Beep Beep Beep*

Ugh!!! Why do I have to go to school?!?Why did summer end so soon😩😫?!?!! Anyways my name is Danyea and I go to Goose Creek High School. I am in the 11th grade and that's all you need to know about me.

I got up and went in the shower. I came out and put on lotion,deodorant, and perfume. I then went in my closet to find something to wear{MM} . I took the rollers out my hair and the curls came out perfectly. I grabbed my Stitch book bag and ran down stairs. I said hi to my mama and walked to the school bus stop.

I bet you're wondering where's my car, well it's in the shop cause niggas nowadays don't know how to drive on the interstate. Anyways the bus pulled up and I got on and walked way to the back. We then arrived to school late so I went to my locker to grab my stuff for 2nd period. As I was grabbing my book for Calculus, I felt something come in contact with my a_s. I turned around to be face to face with none other than the the person I dislike the most...Issa. Obviously w/ his entourage: Mishon, Jacquees & Gutta, following behind him like some lost puppies.

(D): Wtf is your problem Issa? Keep your damn hands to your dog gone self. 

E: I'm sorry want me to rub it for you?

(D): hell no I'm good

E: why is that baby girl ?

(D): 1st of all we don't go out so you can't touch my a_s, 2nd my name isn't baby girl, it's Danyea and 3rd why won't you leave me the hell alone?

E: fine Danyea, be like that but I got you in Calculus though*walks away w/ his crew*

F*ck how did I not remember that Issa and I have all periods together?
While walking to Mrs.Gambles' class the late bell rang indicating that I was now late for class. I turned around and then walked to the principal's office for my tardy slip.

PM: Ms. YLN late again I see
(D): yea but can I get my pass to class Mrs. Mahone, because I don't really have time for any of this right now!?!

Mrs. Mahone started writing the pass out for me. She was about to hand it to me but she then snatched it back and started asking why am I late everyday and then she started giving me her famous lecture about her childhood and how she was always on time to class. 
... Blah, Blah, Blah , Blah!!!

PM: now here you go child and don't be late again understand?!?
(D): uh huh

I Walked inside Mrs. Gamble's class just in time for the bell for lunch to ring.

G: Danyea you have lunch detention in here with Me and Mr. Issa.
Ugh!!! Why does the universe hate me ? What did I do to deserve this?
(D): *sighs extra loud* yes ma'am

I walked out her class and then walked to the lunch area to see my girls waiting by the door for me.

(A/N: Bianca: B
Jeunique: J
Tekila: T
Margarita: M)

M: where were you Chica ?
(D): Mrs. M's office
J: oh but you know, ya boy E was looking for you the whole class period !?
(D): oh really ? And he isn't my boy! K!?
B: yea sure but he's staring real hard at you right now

I turned around to see Issa and his boys staring at our group pretty hard like they were undressing us with their eyes, but I just turned around because they are irrelevant factors to my life.

(D): he can stare all he wants he isn't getting any of this
E: and what makes you think that Danyea ?
(D): because I said so, and like why are you all up in our convo?

E: cause I heard my name
M: *mumbles* damn bat ears
Girls: *start laughing and dapping Margarita hands*
E: oh I see ya got jokes Margarita
J: it ain't jokes it's honesty
E: I'll let y'all slide with that one for now, but Danyea I'll see you later
(D): *scoffs* pig
B: lls but girl don't you have lunch detention for Mrs. G ?
(D): oh snap I forgot about that. See y'all later.

I quickly walked out the Café to Mrs. G's room.
(A/N: MG= Mrs. Gamble)
MG: *looks at wall clock* Hmm Miss Y/Ln you're on time I see. Now take a seat please.
(D): Do you have the work from 2nd period for me?
MG: yes here you go and I'll be right back I have to go to a teachers meeting.
E: We'll be fine Mrs. G 😏
MG: I'm watching you Mr. Thompson 👀
I snickered a little cause he seemed appauled that Mrs. Gamble didn't fall for his games like these other hoeing behind teachers.
E: what's so funny ?
(D): you Nigha, now shut tf up dang!

After I said that it was silent for the first time in this class. I was almost finished with my packet until I felt something hit me. I then saw a paper ball hit my desk.

(D): can you not be childish for one day ?
E: I guess, but um hey can you help me with page 7? Please?
(D): sure
I then sat in the chair next to him and helped him with his packet while also finishing up mine. The bell for third period rang and Mrs. G walked back into the class. We handed her our packets and left to go to our next class. In all my other classes I didn't have any problems out of Issa. In 6th period, we were partnered to do a chemistry project. Obviously, the universe freaking hates me cause Issa was my partner for this project🙌😒. Hopefully, this class goes by smoothly like my others did earlier.

E: hey um Danyea can you help me with um our Calculus homework this afternoon after school and then we can work on this project after that too if you want to?
(D): uh sure I guess
E: well um meet me in the school parking lot after this bell
(D): k

After CP Chemistry you walked to your locker gathered up your stuff then walked to the schools parking lot. I stopped by my girls and told them I'll see them later. I then walked outside and I saw Issa and his boys propped up on their cars just staring at me. For once in my life, while walking, I felt scared because they were looking at me like I was the last piece of meat on this earth. While approaching Issa's car, he opened up his car door for me. I got in and sat there listening to the radio while him and his boys talked I guess. I didn't even know they had cars like this. Issa had a black matte Range Rover, Jacquees had a red Camero, Mishon had a white Charger & Gutta had a blue Impala. Soon, Issa got in and we drove off towards his house. We then pulled up to this beautiful house and got out and got settled in then started on our assigned class work.

Few Minutes later

E: hey Danyea?
I looked up from my book towards Issa and he kissed me. It felt nice to kiss his juicy, plump lips cause they were very soft. He tried to stick his tongue in my mouth but I rejected.

(D):  😂 slow down cowboy
I said while giggling.
E: 😏 yea I see what you are talking about. Sorry about that tho
(D): no need to apologize sir, I liked it.

We then got back to our school work and finished some of our project. Around 7:30 he took me home. I gave him directions to my house and then told him to wait in front of my house for a little bit. We were sitting out side my house just talking about a few things.

(D): I got a q? Why do you always bother me?
E: the reason why I always bother you is because I like to see you mad/irritated, it's a huge a^s turn on to me
(D): horny behind boy😂
E: yea you can say that, but I really like you and the unnoticeable things you think most people don't see about you. Like your smile and the dimple that comes out when ever you're laughing
(D): you really pay attention to me don't ya?
E: yea I like to study beautiful canvasses

This Nigha had me blushing and everything. I guess Issa isn't that bad at all, after you really get to know him and see his sweet side. I was about to leave but I got back in the car and kissed him again. This time I let him tongue kiss me. I then crawled over into his lap and started grinding on him while we continued to make out. We then stopped, for some air. I pecked his lips one last time and hopped out the car. Maybe this year will be different. 😊