Good Moaning

Yn POV

Ring, Ring

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. When I turned over I seen my baby Issa still sleeping. He looked so sexy. Then 2 words popped in my head morning sex.

You: baby wake up
Issa: no go back to sleep
You: please
Issa: no now leave me alone
He closed his eyes and started snoring.

You stared at him in disbelief. You went underneath the covers and went close to the rim of his boxers. You slid them down and got to work.

Issa: Damn baby if you wanted me you could of told me
When you finished your little b-job with his little friend you hopped right on him.

({A/N}: I am not going to do it in their point of view.)

You rode him slowly. He grabbed your ass and pulled you down for a kiss. You turned around and ride him backwards so all he saw was ass bouncing up and down. He pulled your hips down so he could go further in. He turned you over so you were face down ass up. He grabbed your hips and you arched your back so he could go deeper. You got off and wasted no time. You got on your knees and started swirled your tongue around the tip going up and down the side. You put it all in your mouth and sucked slowly. Issa didn't sit to well with that he grabbed a fist full of your hair and started pumping into your mouth til he was hitting the back of your throat. He then picked you up off the floor and pinned you to the wall and entered you slowly. He was doing deep and slow strokes hitting every spot. Taking his self out of you he started getting on his knees to please you down there. He started planting wet kisses on your thighs and then started kissing closer to your box. Whenever Issa ate you out it was the best ever so you braced your self. You closed your eyes when you felt his tongue by your box. You gasped when you felt his tongue in your hole. He swirled his tongue and each time he went deeper. He then added two fingers while he tongued you down. You came and he licked you dry while walking you back to the bed.  When yall finished you laid on his chest calming yourself down from what just happened. Issa grabbed your face and started pecking your lips. Y'all started making out and every time he tried to stick his tongue in your mouth you would rejected him. You kept doing that until he squeezed your ass. You gasped and he then slipped his tongue in your mouth and continued to make out. You then laid back down on his chest and yall then went to sleep.