Love me down

Yn POV
Me and Issa were in the house all day and here I am wondering why he's been in that damn studio all damn day. You know what, let me go check on his Mufasa wannabe looking ass.

Issa POV
So I have been in the studio all day trying to get some things together. Yea, I know I could've been upstairs doing something with my girl and all that, but I just can't get this song right. This shit is stressing me all the way out.

Yn POV
I walked into the studio and saw that my baby looked tired and stressed out. I went an sat on his lap to comfort him in some.
You: Bae what's wrong, you look stressed
Issa POV
See! That's what I love and sometimes dislike about Yn. She reads my face like a book. I'm glad my baby is worrying about how I feel it shows that she cares.
Issa: I have been working on this song and it doesn't sound right to me
You started to play with his dreads.
You:Let me see the lyrics and hear the beat and I will help you out with it.
Issa handed you his notebook with the lyrics in them. You got off his lap while he played the beat. You thought about the song for a while.
You: you need a girl's voice for the chorus
Issa: who will do it for/with me?
You: Me! Of course!?!?!💁
Issa chuckled at your comment. You just stared at him with a straight face.
Issa: I'm sorry but when did you know/ learn how to sing?
You: A long time ago
Issa: well go ahead and show me how your vocal cords work than.
You went into the sound booth, grabbed the headphones and placed them on your head. You gave Issa the thumbs up👍, and he started the instrumental to the song.

10 minutes later

You came out the booth and saw a surprised look on Issa's face . You laughed at his facial expression.
Issa: You can really sing good.
You: Yes! It is a natural talent!
Issa: girl stop it because I'm the one who taught you how to sing
You: how Issa? Explain sir?
He licked his lips at you then bit his lip. You looked at him in disgust and disbelief of what you just heard.
You: shut up, with your nasty self. Jacquees told me your hormones be sky high and I see why he doesn't come to your house anymore.
Issa: whatever, let me call a few people
You: aight I'll be upstairs taking a shower
Issa: can I join baby girl
You: no.....matter of a fact HELL NO NIGGA
Issa: you are wrong😂, but I got you later on
You walked out and went to take care of your hygienic business

Convo W/ Issa

Issa: aye Brandon
B: wassup E
Issa: nun but you got any openings
B: yea
Issa: what time
B: 12- 5 pm tomorrow why
Issa: I want to shoot a vid so can we shoot it tomorrow?
B: alright  I'll see ya around 2 tomorrow
Issa: aight

Next Day

Still Issa POV
In about 3O minutes Yn and I is going to leave to go see Brandon. I'm kind of irritated cause Yn has been taking so long and we need to leave fast.
You: baby what should I wear ?
Issa: something, now go get dressed(he said w/ an attitude.)
I then walked into my closet to find something to wear.

Yn POV
I don't know who this person here think he's talking to!?! But I, YFN YLN,  is not who he's talking too. Im going to get his ass back though for talking shit. I walked into the bathroom brushed my teeth & washed my face. I then put my hair in a bun. I went into my closet and got out my outfit for today. ( Outfit in External Link)
Issa POV
If I walk down these steps and I don't see her downstairs I going to leave her ass cause it is 1:4O on the dot. Let me go fix me some cereal first cause a nigga hungry. When I walked into the kitchen all I saw was ass in some Khaki colored leggings type pants and Jr. got hard just by the sight of that. Now, explain how in the hell am I going to cooperate w/ her ass everywhere?
Issa: who in the blue hell you trying to cuff today Ms. YLN
You: nobody baby, why are you asking?
Issa: cause you got on them damn tight ass pants on and you know you got a fat ass, so why put them on?
You: they were the first thing I saw when I went into my closet to find some clothes.
Issa: you know what, we don't have any time for you to go change, so get your little ass in the car
You: you said yourself that my ass is fat, so I know I don't have a pancake ass, so, you get in the car!! Thank You 😊