Please excuse my hands

(Play 'Please Excuse My Hands' by Plies)

Issa

Me and the rest of FYB was at DOA (Diamond Of Atlanta)for Jacquees album Ep. 19 party. There were strippers everywhere. I headed to the bar to start my night off with some shots.

???: how may I help you sexy
Issa: Hawaiian Punch and thanks you sexy too, Ms....
???: Yn but my name here is Cali
Issa: well my night was annoying but your smile just brightened it up.
You: aww your welcome....so what is your name
Issa: Issa
You: ohh

You turned around and started in his "Hawaiian Punch". While turned around Issa was eyeing you down. He was examining your curves. When they said black really brings out your curves they weren't lying. You had black skinny jeans on, but they look like regular jeans because you are very thick in the thighs and you have a K. Michelle booty, you had on a black shirts that said "MI$$ CALI" in red on the back, your hair was in a bun and you had on red and black Air Jordan 13s.

You: Issa Issa Issa
Issa: oh sorry and thank you
You: no prob but my shift over for bartender but my new shift starting now.
Issa: what is your next shift
You: you'll see and I'll be back

You walked back stage to change into your outfit for tonight

Dj: Alright, Alright fellas get ya money out cuz MI$$ CALI is on her way.

You walked out on stage in a zebra print push up bra and a zebra print thongs. As soon as you got on stage the lights went out and a deep laugh came from the speakers. The lights flicked back on and you had two AK 47's in your hand. You pulled the trigger and out came confetti.

Yn

Yn: Welcome everybody this is the 5 year anniversary of DOA!

Also today is my 22nd Birthday but they don't need to know.

Dj: who is MI$$ CALI's lucky victim tonight?

Issa

I was at the bar sipping on my drink when I felt one strong arm wrap around my face and another around my arms so I couldn't move. I then got taken into a dark room. The person sat me in a chair and chained my arms and legs to the chair. Then a deep laugh came from the mystery persons mouth. I automatically knew this was a man. He then walked out. He then came back and said something.

???: Enjoy the show!!!!

Soon enough my chair was lifted into the air and I was then on stage with a stripper. From the back she was FIONE. She had curves like a goddess. Then 'Please excuse my hands' by Plies ft Jamie Foxx came on. When the beat dropped she dropped on 'him'. She then turned around and I saw that it was Yn. When she noticed it was me, she started biting her lip. She then started grinding hard on me. Then the song changed to 'Dance' by Speaker Knockerz. She started twerking on the pole in front of me. She climbed the pole, then slid down into a split. She then got up came towards me and unchained me. Two other strippers came out and escorted me backstage, while Yn finished her session. They carried me to the hair and makeup room. We walked down a few halls and then we stopped in font of a Fuchsia colored door.

Issa: why am I here?
S1: it is MI$$ CALI's orders that you stay in her room until after her shift is over.
Issa: but why?
S2: you'll see just wait

The two strippers winked at me and walked away. I walked inside the room to see.... a bed? Where in the ham sandwich did they get the bed and why in the hell is it here? I'll just go with it. I took off my jacket and laid on the bed.

15 minutes later

I woke up because I felt somebody kissing my neck. I turned around to see Yn. I sat up and she straddled me.

Yn: So Mr. Issa.......I guess you were my lucky victim
Issa: I guess so

I gripped her ass and pulled her closer. She started grinding on me while taking off my shirt. I then picked her up and laid her on the bed and took off my pants. I got back on top of her and started kissing and sucking her neck. She started moaning and grinding with me. I picked her up and slammed her against the wall. I turned her around and put my penis at her entrance. I started teasing her by rubbing my tip at her entrance. She started whimpering and telling me to put it in already. I then eased my way into her. I then slowly took my dick out of her then I thrusted into her roughly. I then took her back to the bed got on my knees and started doing the " Sitting Wheelbarrel" position. She then got tired so I sat her on my lap an did the "Butterfly" position. We then switched to "69" position. She then hopped on me and started riding me. She bounced slow for a minute while grinding on me and winding her hips slowly.
You: Mr. Issa why now do you want to look tired. A few minutes ago you were fucking me senseless with positions I didn't even know about.

He chuckled a bit then just started kissing you. He then started biting your nipples. He then whispered in your ears seductively...

Issa: because shawty your cookie too bomb and it worked daddy out.
He then started kissing my neck again. We got dressed and headed towards the parking lot. We got in his black Mercedes. We arrived at his house and continued our session until morning.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️

It is storming where I live so that is why I put those emoji's if you can't see it the emoji's are an umbrella with rain droplets around it and the other is a lighting bolt.
_________{💋💋}_________
_________{💄💄}_________

👑👑QueenMyracle👑👑
( Miracle )