Hail Mary

Issa POV
The Super Bowl on and I not paying attention to shit but this tv. I got my wings, chips, popcorn, pizza, soda, and water. I am set to go.

Yn POV
Issa thought he was just going to ignore me just cause the game is on. No bitch just like how you got needs I got them too. I am going to get what I want even if he has to miss the game. There is also something called record so he can watch it again another day. I knew that when a commercial come on I am going to get his ass

Issa POV
So a commercial came on and I had to go throw something in the trash.
All I see is Yn come and stand in front of the tv looking mad as hell. I not going to lie when she had that look on her face she had look sexy which turned me on. She had on spandex shorts and a sports bra. They both hugged her body right
You: Issa
Issa: yes
You: why have you been ignoring me
Issa: because the game been on
You sat on his lap and played with his dreads.
You: well you have needs right
Issa: yea but not now
You:well I have needs and one of them is you fucking me senseless
Issa chuckled
Issa: if I did that you would be in a wheelchair
You: I wouldn't mind but I want it now
You grabbed the remote pressed record so it would record the game then you grabbed another remote and cut the tv off
You: baby please
Issa: no now cut the tv back on
You started grinding on him. You soon felt his friend poking you. You then whispered in his ear seductively.
You: If you say one more word about that game I will leave you here with a boner.
Issa was horny and wanted you bad.
Yn POV
Issa was horny and I was going to let him suffer for making me wait this long. I know by the end of this he will have me walking crazy but he should of gave me what I wanted a long time ago.
Issa: if you keep teasing me we going to go until the next morning.
({A/N}: it is 3:OO in the afternoon)
You: we'll see what going to happen
Issa picked you up and started walking up the stairs with you. He threw you on the bed. While you was staring at him he was taking off his clothes. He was then only left in boxers.
He then literally RIPPED off all your clothes.
He then went down close to your p***y and got to work. He kissed, licked, sucked, did everything in the book to your p***y. When he was done he came up and kissed you so you could taste yourself.
You thought it was very naughty of him so it turned you on even more. He got up went into his closet and got some handcuffs. He cuffed your arms and legs to the bed. He then took off his boxers and stuck it in he did slow strokes so you could adjust to his size. After awhile he started speeding up and hitting your spot repeatedly. Then he went deeper to where you could feel him in your stomach. He turned you over to where yall was doing doggy style. He started f***ing you in your a**. You knew by tomorrow your ass would of been fatter then what it was the day before. Issa then uncuffed you. You hopped in his friend and started riding him slow. He didn't want to be passionate with you since you made him miss the game. He grabbed your waist and made you bounce on him. He then added his own thrusts and body rolls to your speed. He gave you a lot of pleasure.

Around 10:00 Round 6

You: baby I am really tired this time can we please stop and start tomorrow
Issa: no
He then started kissing your neck while playing with your p***y. He then stuck 2 fingers in you. He moved them in circles slowly. He then stuck his friend in you from behind. Your back was on his chest so he had his .... in your a**, his fingers in your p***y and he was kissing your neck. He then put you on him to where you were riding him. You were doing splits and other tricks on him. That night and the next morning yall were screaming each other's name.

Hail Mary- Trey Songz ft. Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy
____________________________________________________________

~~~~~~Princess Z~~~~~~