Epilogue

*Previously*

Jareth walked up and down the hall, waiting for Regina to give birth to their child.

Jareth had all sorts of thoughts running through his head until a cry of a baby snapped him out of his thoughts.

The king pushed the door open to meet a sweaty Regina and a small bundle in her arms.

"Jareth. Come say hello" Regina said in a whisper, trying not to wake the baby.

Walking forward towards the pair, he looked down at Regina and his child "What is the gender"

He caressed the baby's cheek "It's a girl"

Jareth smiled "Athena rose" He stated, smiling down at the baby.

"It is a beautiful name" Regina looked up at Jareth and smiled,

"I love you, my King"

Jareth looked at Regina "I love you too, my Queen"

*4 Year Time Skip*

Regina's Pov

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. Today is the day. The day I get married to my King, my love, Jareth.

I remember that I was just sitting on my bed back with Sarah and Queenie, reading my favourite book, dreaming of marrying the Goblin King and now look where I stand.

I am completing my wish.

I'm having my happily ever after.

I looked in the mirror and grabbed my wand, waving the wand around my hair, styling it.

I hummed at my hair and make-up.

I went to the cupboard and opened it up and ran my hands down the fabric of the dress.

Its perfect, simple, lace and small crystals.

I was about to grabbed the dress of the coat hanger when suddenly Tonberri ran in "You're majesty, Athena is waiting to come in" She said.

I looked down at her little outfit and saw some silver armour on her "You look beautiful Berri"

I watched as she chuckled "Not as beautiful as you my Queen" and with that she left.

I turn back to the cupboard and pulled out a smaller dress with flowers all over it.

Its for Athena to wear.

My little Flower girl. I turned back around and placed the flower girl dress on the bed "ATHENA" I yelled.

I listened to the tiny patter of feet and was greeted with my angel "Yes Mummy" She said while playing her pigtails.

I walked towards her and bent down to her height "Huggies please"

She giggled at me but complied and gave me my hug "Time to put on your dress, Princess"

I pulled out of the hug and put the dress on her and fixed her hair and gave her the purple and blue flower petals "Go wait with Tonberri Princess"

She nodded her head and peaked my cheek "I love you Mummy"

I felt tears well in my eyes "I love you too"

Once she left I walked back over to the cupboard and breathed out nervously.

"Time to get married" and I grabbed the dress putting it on....

Jareth's Pov

I stood at the alter nervous, glancing at all of the Labyrinths creatures.

What if I forget my vows or what if she says no!

I breathed in and out harshly before looking at a good family friend of mine, The wizard of Oz.