Regina's Turn

Regina’s POV

After the whole fiasco tonight Jareth returned me to my room “ Im sorry that your ball was reined, my love” Jareth said, while casting his eyes to the ground “ I didnt know this would happen” I watched in amusement as he continued to ramble. I took a step forward and grabbed his chin “ everything is fine” I cooed

‘Since when did i get so confident’ I giggled at his expression.

“Goodnight Jareth” Standing on the tip of my toes I kissed him on the cheek. I pulled away and turned back to the room, glancing over my shoulder , I could see him smirk before walking away. ‘Woah. I wonder what tomorrow has in store’.

*the next day*

I woke up to the sounds of laughter coming down from the halls, turning over in the bed slightly I felt the hot sun beam on my face . Sighing light I sat up from the bed and started to get ready for the day. As I make my way to the bathroom I looked out the window .

‘ I wonder what its like to go through the Laybrinth’ I thought. I stood still for a moment before grinning like a mad man. Quickly changing, I rushed down the hall to the frown eoom “ Jareth. JARETH” I screamed.

Looking around I watched as Jareth shot out of his thrown and rush to me, grasping my chin looking for any injuries “ What is wrong my dear “ he asked, worry was written all over his features.

“ Nothing is wrong Jareth. I just have a question to ask, well more of a favor” I asked.

I watched as relief rush over his face "What is it that you need" He sound curious of what I have to say.

"Well I know it may seem a lot of me to ask, since you through me a ball but could I try and complete the labyrinth" I watched as shock take over his features " Why complete the Labyrinth, when your already in the center of it"

I looked to the ground for a moment before looking at him " I want to complete it like the story and to see all the beauty it holds"

"Love its also dangerous" He held a stern look on his face.

"Please Jareth. Please. I'll do anything. Just let me complete it" I pleaded.
I watched as a sadistic smirk crossed his " Anything aye?" I feel a chill go down my spine quickly 'What have I done' I thought

"If you complete my Labyrinth in 13 Hours then you shall ask for whatever you desire but uf anything later or I see you cheating well...You'll have dinner with me tomorrow night" He spoke.

His words held nothing but confindance and the truth. I stare at him " I wouldnt mind being late then" I joked but Jareth seem to take it as if I didnt " You have 10 hours to complete then"

I nodded my head "Okay so. When do i start" As soon as the words came out of my mouth we appeared in front of two large doors .

"Good luck my Queen and haha..have fun" Jaerth said before stepping back into the shadows before dissapearing. Okay, let's do this.

*unknown POV*

How could this happen. I did everything to prevent it from happening. Why Regina. WHY. I'll get you back one way or another. An mark my words that punishment will be worse then they have ever been.

*Jareths POV*

So Sarah moved on quickly. I have never felt the same since she said those six word. I felt lonely, angery, sad. She was my everything. My love. But now, Regina. Regina makes me feel alive and even Loved......

*Reginas POV (sorry for all the POV Changes but their important)

I walk towards the big doors 'hmmm. How did she enter..What did she say in the book' I shrugged berfore walking forward clearing my throught " uh..Hello laybrinth. can you open the doors please" I asked it and what amazed me was that the doors...OPENED!!! Walking inside, I rubbed my hands up on the door "Thank you" I whispered.