Dangers Untold

Regina's pov

I watched in confusion as Jareth started pulling me down the hall "W-wait what do i have to read" I asked. I watched as Jareths face hold excitement and worry .

"Something like this has happened before. With my mother. The Queen of the labyrinth" he said softly.

I was speachless. How could this be possible. Jareth then pulled me into a room the was filled with dust and cobwebs.

"Where is it" I hear Jareth mumble, "Wheres what?" I had no response.

I watched Jareth return to me with a thick book in his hand.

" My mother, Glenda (if you under stand this reference. I will forever love you) wrote everything that happend between her and the Labyrinth" He paused " I- I have never in my life, seen or heard of someone possesing the same powers as my mother and by the time we- I mean you finish reading this book, then I shall teach you her ways of magic"

I stood still. Me. Magic and powers like his mother. Now I feel as if my head will explode .

"What. Powers. Jareth I do not understand "

"You seem to poses my mothers powers. Only she was the true queen of the labyrinth and I believe, you are quite alike"

"But when do you want me to learn"
Jareths face turned hard and serious.

"Now" He gripped my hand and we left the room.

* Montage*

I stood on the over side of the room gripping the wand that jareth handed me a couple of days ago "I dont think i can do this" I spoke. I was nervous. Hell scared even. I dont even know the words for christ sakes.

"You will be fine. Now point the wand at the wall and yell 'Pingere'"(Pingere in latin means pait)

I sighed and sucked in a sharp breath "PINGERE" and soon enough the wall was covered in paint .

"Now piture an animal or an object to paint" Jareth yelled.

I closed my eyes and thought of Jareth and the owl.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a painting of Jareth sitting on his thrown and the owl sitting on his arm "wow" I hear Jareth whisper.

Turning around with a smile on my face, Istared into his eyes " Whats next"

*Thrid POV*

"I got the magic in me
Everytime I touch that track it turns into gold
Everybody knows I've got the magic in me
When I hit the flo' the girls come snappin' at me
Now everybody wants some presto magic

Magic, magic, magic
Magic, magic, magic
Magic, magic, magic
I got the magic in me!

Jareth and Regina now started to grow flowers of one of the hedges of the Labyrinth.

"Accrescere(Grow in latin)" Regina whispered. Soon various of coloured roses started growing

(Verse One)
These tricks that I'll attempt will blow your mind
Pick a verse, any verse
I'll hypnotise you with every line
I'll need a volunteer, how about you, with the eyes?
Come on down to the front
and stand right here and don't be shy
I'll have you time-travellin'
have your mind babblin'
People tryna inherit the skill so they askin' me
Even David Blaine had to go and take some classes
and I see Mindfreak like
'What's up man, what's happenin'? '
So come one, come all, and see the show tonight
Prepare to be astounded, no Ghost or Poltergeist
You know I'm no Pinocchio, I've never told a lie
So call me Mr. Magic Man, I float on Cloud 9