As The World Falls Down

*Regina's POV *

I sat on the arm of the thrown chair next to Jareth, holding his hand, rubbing my thumb back and forth. I looked at Jareth and then back out the window. I just couldn't fathom myself beginning here. In The Labyrinth and with Jareth. I have always wanted to be in this magical realm and out of all my books that I have read, this, is the one I have always wanted to be in this one. I look at Jareth and back at the goblins " My love" I hear the god like man speak. Turing to him, I smiled " Yes Jareth" He stood up and pulled me up with him " How would you feel about a ball" He caressed my cheek. I could feel my eyes widen and smile grow " A Ball" I questioned out loud, he nodded his head " Yes a ball" He mocked. I couldn't contain myself anymore, I squealed with Joy" Oh Jareth. I would love one" He smiled down at me " Then I shall leave you a surprise in the bedroom." I smiled. I could feel myself fall deeper in love with him.

I turned to the door we came through before turning back around, a blush of embarrassment formed on my cheeks " um Jareth." I said, silently wishing i was dying in a hole "Yes?" He asked, his tone sounded with a mixture of worry and confusion "I um..don't know how to get back to the room" I looked towards the floor. A deep chuckle filled the room "I'll have someone escort you, my dear" He grasped my hand before looking around the room "TONBERRI!" I watched as a smaller sized goblin come out of a hole in the floor and walked towards us. What I noticed about this goblin is that it carried a wooden sword and a small fake plastic crown, unknown to me, a smile was gracing my features. Jareth stared down at the goblin-I mean Tonberri "Please escourt Regina here to my room and make sure she opens the suprise when she gets their" I never knew that The goblin king would talk so firmly. Turning his head back to me, he kissed my cheek " I shall see you later dear" and with that he was gone. Looking at Tonberri I smiled at him or her gentaly " Thank you for going to show me the way" I watched as Berri, my new nickname, nod it's head "follow me" It's voice was almost a whisper, small and squeeky too. I follow Berri down the halls, staring at the arcutexture in astonishment "Berri...I sorry mean Tonberri. Why do you carry a plastic crown" I asked genuily curious. Tonberri looked at me shocked but then a frown sperad acrossed her features "because one day my lady. I wish to become a princess but sadly im justa goblin with no future" I watched as a tear fell down her face, dropping to my knee's I pulled Tonberri in to a hug "To me. You are a princess" I whispered. Pulling out of the hug i looked at Berri, who had a large smile on her face "Thank you" she sniffled. She pointed down the hall "At the end of the hall turn left and the doors to the room should be there" She hugged my leg one last time before running back, to the thrown room hopefull. Following her instructions I continued my journy down the hall and soon enough I was in front of the doors. Opening the doors, I let out a gasp. There in the middle of the room was a beautiful purple ball gown with white lacing details. My outstretched hands trembled as I touched it. I was soft. Softer than any fabric I have ever felt. I smiled to my self im ready.....

*Jareths POV* ( Whoa  HIS TURN HAHAHAH)

I stood In the ballroom with all the guest dreesed in the masquerade theme, except Regina and I. Tonight is special for me. Tonight I will confess my love to Regina and nothing will stop me from doing so. I began to dance with random people waiting for my queen to come in. The doors opened and soon she walked in, I was frozen. Breath taking, was all I could think. Absolutly breath taking. Walking up the steps slowy to her, I bowed " My I have this Dance, My queen" I smirk when i saw a blush for on her face. Grasping her hands, I pulled her in to a slow dance and began to sing softly, making my voice echo throughout the room... 

"There's such a sad love

Deep in your eyes, a kind of pale jewel

Open and closed within your eyes

I'll place the sky within your eyes

There's such a fooled heart

Beating so fast in search of new dreams