New Friends & A Admirer

Quick A/N. The Admirer will be River Phoenix, I know he is dead but he is just a cinnamon roll*

Previously on The Queen Of The Labyrinth

*I watched as tears slide down his angelic face, he dropped to his knee's hugging my waist, sobbing, into my shirt mumbling 'I'm sorry' again and again, Smiling down at him, I spoke softly "Jareth..I forgive you. Because without you my life has no purpose. I love you and I will love you forever too"

Grasping his face in my hands, I bent down and connected our lips. Passion and Love was only what the kiss held and It was magical. Pulling away, I looked at him in the eye's "Let's head home"...

Regina's Pov

It's been two week's since Jareth and I made up and nothing could ruin our moment.

I believe that the fight we had has made us strong not just as a couple but ruler's for all creature's in the Labyrinth.

I sat on Jareth's lap, my legs over his. I sat their staring out the window in thought "What are you thinking about my love" Jareth asked, while rubbing his hand up and down on my leg.

"Oh. Nothing really my King, just how happy I am with you right now and will be forever" I smiled at him.

"Darling. You're word's touch me"

I chuckled .

"Well. I try and learn somethings from you"

He smiled seductively at me " I'm also very willing to teach you more" He wiggled his eyebrows at me, causing me to burst out laughing.

"Oh my. Don't ever do that again"

His smile turned genuine " Well, if it makes you laugh like that, then I must do it again"

I jumped off Jareth's lap and stood up " We should do something today" I suggested.

Jareth raised his eyebrow "What do you suggest we do. Your highness"

I opened my mouth to speak when the door's slammed open .

" Sir their is a wild creature outside the castle doors" Tori cried.

Rushing towards my goblin friend, I grabbed her shoulder's "lead the way, knight Tori" I watched as she smiled at me and nodded her head.

Running down the hall, we made it to the door's "Shall I open it my King and Queen" she said. I looked down at her and nodded "Yes please Tori".

Pulling out my wand, I held it in front of me and watched as the door's slammed open, looking around outside I couldn't see anyone, until Tori cried "There it is".

Looking down I saw the most cutest thing ever, a kitten siting, staring at us with it's big eye's "I shall kill this rodent" spat Jareth.

Bending down, I swept the kitten into my arms "NO!. It's a kitten." I cried out, scared this little fella would be harmed.

"A kitten?" Jareth asked confused.

I nodded my head .

" Yes. It eventually turns in to a old kitten called a cat"

"Oh. Shall I still kill the...Kitten"

"No. It's my new friend...You wont kill my new friend now, my King. Right" I stared at him, making my eye's go big.

"No. I would never. I just was-"

I cut Jareth off by pulling him into a kiss. We pulled away "Thank you"