It's Okay, Just Talk To Me About It.

(A/N):

Heyy guys just a reminder that you're first meeting nozomi in this story and also there might be some sensitive content so just a warning (sorry i just needed to vent in this story and also i finished this at 3am lmao) (*'ο'*) okay not into the story!
_________________________________________
Darkness. Darkness was what you only see, it hurts, so much. You then realized, it's morning time and you needed to go to school which you wished you could just fucking burn it down, it gave you so much anxiety and you couldn't take it anymore, you just wanted to banish and go to a happier place but sadly that doesn't exist for you. You lived alone cause you ran away because of how abusive your parents were. You did your normal routine, get out of bed, wash up, dress up and leave the house. You make sure to not let anyone see your stupid cuts so you pulled your sleeve to cover your wrist so that no one could bother you questioning about it. You slowly walked to school and when you were reaching your school, you see people with friends or someone to talk to, you didn't had friends but you tried to make some friends but they all judged you badly because you were odd and left you alone. You knew no one would understand your problems, you just wished you had a friend to rant and help you out and be there for you. You sigh and teared up a bit and just speed walk through the crowd. You suddenly bump into a purple haired girl which was the vice-president for the student council which made her trip and fall but you quickly caught her in the air, you then reposition her to stand and apologized to her and ran to your classroom. You didn't want to get embarrassed so you had to do it.

Nozomi's POV

I was talking to Eli about some student council work when suddenly this girl bumps into me fast by accident and made me trip and fall but she suddenly caught me in the air and reposition me and when i wanted to apologized back she just, ran. Well i tried but i know i've seen her around before, she's kinda cute- "Nozomi? You okay?" Eli tapped on your shoulder and you jerked "AaH yes i'm fine it's just, do you recognize her?" you looked at Eli waiting for her response "I think so? She's in our class and i've seen her before but she often skips classes. Her name is (y/n) if i'm not wrong." "Eli, we are gonna go find some information of her later at the student council room alright, i'm just curious..." Eli then nodded and you both made your way to your classroom. You reach your classroom and saw (y/n) sitting at the back with her head on the table, maybe she's sleeping? You then go closer to her and you hear sobs? "Hey (y/n)-cchi are you alrigh-" "Go bother someone else." she stood up and started walking out of the classroom. You then chase her "Hey i just wanted to talk to you." "Sorry but I'm not in the mood for talking." she then ran away somewhere.

(Y/n)'s POV:
I ran up to my classroom and sat at my place and started sobbing in my arms, why am i like this just, crying over a small thing? Yeah I'm fucking weak until someone said something and i just asked them to bother someone else so i just stood up and made my way to the toliet but she caught up with me again. I noticed she was that purple head again which shocked me for a second but i just told her i didn't wanted to talk and left. But real talk here, she looks kinda hot?? Aahh why the fuck am i saying these things i mean if i at least have hope i guess, i feel like she cares about me? You thought about that while walking passby the toliet and changed your mind and when up to the rooftop instead. You sat down at a corner and relaxed youself, "Welp gonna skip lessons today again." you mumbled to yourself. Honestly you felt peaceful and relax up here on the rooftop with no one wondering around and judging you being lonely. You decided to take a nap until school ended so that you could just go home straight. While sleeping you had a nightmare and woke up, crying. You wiped away your tears and looked at your phone, just a few more minutes and you're out of this school. Few minutes pass by and the bell rang, you were lazy to get up so you rested for a while until you heard the door slam opened which made you jump and then you saw that familiar face again walking towards you.

Nozomi's POV:
After (y/n) ran away, me and elicchi when to the student council room and looked for more information in a book which records students. After reading about her i felt pity for her, so i decided to go and find her after school and talk to her more and become her, friend. I don't want her feeling sad anymore, i want her to feel happiness again. So i waitied for school to end and head up to the roof since thats what the cards told me. I opened the door to see (y/n) looking at me shocked and i proceed to walk to her "Hey can i just please talk to you?" i gave her a soft smile and she looked down on the floor and sigh "Fine."

(Y/n)'s POV:
I mean i guess this could work out? i better hope so, i mean i just allowed her to talk to me. She then sat down beside me and started asking me why i felt like this and i just explained the whole thing and she seems to understand it pretty well which made me impressed and glad. I'm starting to trust her more and also i just found out her name and it was Nozomi Tojo, don't blame me for forgetting the vice-president's name. I then got comfortable around her and showed her my cut marks saying how much i regretted it and she just held my hand and said "It's alright, i know they will heal well and be gone." she lightly blush and you did the same, i think i just found a trustful person.

~{Time skip to weeks later}~
You finally felt better and better after getting advised from Nozomi and was finally smiling again, you thought until the bell rang for the school to be dismissed. It was already after school and Nozomi asked me to meet me at this abandon classroom, j don't know why but i have a strong feeling it was something serious. You proceed to go to the classroom and opened the door seeing Nozomi in there "Hey so what's up?" you put your bag down while looking at her "I've got something to say..." you gulp while Nozomi kabedon you onto a wall "The truth is i love you, ever since i met you i thought of how adorable and clumsy you were and now that i've been by your side for weeks, i wanna be by your side forever~" she then smirks while you make up your words "I-I love you too, i want you by my side and you always bring my sad days to happy ones." you smiled and Nozomi leans in and kisses you. You never felt this happy in your entire life and you were glad that you found the love of your life.