Stay Close To Me.

"Rawr!!" you tried to scare Nozomi but you forgot that she was a fearless person. She was hard to scare, but the only thing that scares her is when you're hurt or anything that happens to you badly, mentally or physically. You then looked down in disappointment and sigh as Nozomi gave you a soft hug to make you feel better "It's alright darling~ what scares me is if you're hurt and i don't want my sweet little girlfriend to suffer like that." you looked up at her and blushed, turning your head away from her while she giggles at you. Both of you were in the middle of dressing up for Halloween, you dressed up as vampire while Nozomi was dressing up as a bloody nurse(look at the pic, thats how she's suppose to look like uwu) which you really thought it was hot. Both of you were almost done with your outfits and just added the final touches. "Hey Non-tan! how do i look?" you gave her a vampire pose while you saw a slight blush appear on her face "Well i think it's cute if you bite those fangs on my collar bone~" "NOZOMI YOU PERVERTTT" you pout while hitting her breast. She then stares at your (e/c) eyes with a smirk on her face "Well what do you think about mine then~?" you blushed as you felt yourself nosebleed "FUCK FUCK FUCK" you grabbed tissues and cleared away your blood "W-Well I don't mind you taking my blood." you closed your eyes while putting out your arm to her , pretending that she would take your blood but instead she pulls your arm making you closer to her and she straight away gave you a sweet, warm kiss and pulled away "Hey what was that for!" you felt your face go really warm after that kiss "Well i thought you needed it hehe~" she said while ruffling your hair.

It was already getting dark while you and Nozmi were resting on each other waiting for the skys to be black and finally it was. You hopped out of the house holding your jack-o'- lantern bucket on your left hand while Nozomi slipped in her left hand into your right hand while she had her bucket on her right hand. Both of you knew that you were too old to go trick or treating but just did it for fun cause why not. Nozomi did told you that some of the muse members would be out trick or treating and you were close with them so you hope to bump into them while on the way to stop by some houses for candy. Both of you went to some houses already and your buckets were almost full to the brim, you then saw Eli, Nico and the rest coincidentally as they told you that they met each other up and went as a group together to go to door steps to get candy. You chatted with them for awhile until they left you and Nozomi since they knew it was a Halloween date for you two. You wave them goodbye and then started to walk around again, until Nozomi found a hunted house and she loved hunted house but you didn't. You can't even stand horror movies but just a little bit of gore, but Nozomi instantly pulled you in and you were shaking. She held on you tight patting your head "It's fine, just stay close to me alright~?" she gave you a kiss on your forehead and then walked in into the hunted house.

After all those jumpscares and things popping out of no where you were beat, you were screaming and swearing the whole time while Nozomi pulled you close to her to muffle your hearing and to not let you see what was going on. "Aww I'm sorry for letting you go in there." Nozomi felt pity for you since your face was sweating and you just wanted to hold her forever "it's f-fine Non-tan anything for my beauty girlfriend." she then tackles you into a hug and you both continued to get more candy even though your buckets were almost overflowing but who the fuck cares. You also realized that people looked at both of your outfits thinking how cute it was since they both related to blood and you two were a cute couple.

After an hour, you two went back home as you were done trick or treating and wanted to have a movie night too. Nozomi let you choose what to watch so you both watched Coraline. It was your favourite movie of all time and it was a good movie for a Halloween mood even thought it isn't that creepy only some parts but this movie does fit in for Halloween in your opinion. You when to grab some snacks and pillows while Nozomi sat down on the bed leaning on the backboard of the bed, getting ready for the movie and switching off the lights. You laid down the snacks on a table and crawl onto bed, laying down on Nozomi's chest while she wrapped her arms around you making it more comfortable than ever, it felt soft and warm around her and she knew you loved it a lot so she does it often to you. You were halfway into the movie and you already felt a bit sleepy, yawning every now and then. You tried to stay awake but your eyes were heavy and closed them shut immediately. You fell into deep sleep on Nozomi's chest while she stares down at you giving a kiss on your lips and around your face leaving lipstick marks of her lips around your face and she can't wait to see your reaction tomorrow. She then see's you blush madly like if your face was dunk in red paint and you mumbling something "Non-tan...." She then starts to stroke your cheek making you smile "I love you...." She then chuckles at what you finally said and you saying it in your dreams but also in reality happened often and Nozomi was the only person who hears it everytime. She slowly closed her eyes and replied back "Aw i love my cutie too~" and fell asleep with your warm embrace.

Bonus
It was already the next day, wow you had a really good sleep last night and you remembered you felt something touch your face. You woke up to see Nozomi's face sleeping peacefully while you admired it for a while until getting out of bed, getting ready for the morning. You entered the bathroom to see that you had red lipstick on your face- wait was that from Nozomi last night?! wait of course it was you forgot she wore lipstick and now you're here being stupid that you didn't know these marks was from her. Nozomi then opens the door behind you giving you a smirk "Ara~ ara~ so you noticed about it huh? " she looks at you and you blushed but little did she know you were putting on your (f/c) lipstick and gave her an attack kiss and pecks around her face. She then attacked you with more around your face and lips and you just let her won the game she can't be defeated, but you can be satisfied.
________________________________
(A/N):
Heyyoo! Happy Halloween! I decided to make a halloween special chapter and i hoped you liked it!! Also Coraline is my in fact favorite movie uwu you should really check it out!