The Perfect Kiss.

1:20a.m. you checked your phone, putting it down and staring up at your ceiling. Was it because of your coffee? maybe it was? you thought. You heard a notification sound from your phone "Who's messaging me at this hour?" you mumble to yourself while picking up your phone and unlocking it.

"Message From Nozomi❤︎: Heyyyy (y/n)cchi!~ I'm bored~ wanna talk?"

You felt a slight blush on your face and yes, you had a crush on Nozomi Tojou, the most cutest, hottest and beautiful girl you ever met. You guys met when both of you when to Otonokizaka High School and were first years, both of you were in the same class and she suddenly gropes your breasts. Wow what a weird way to introduce yourself to other people but you just brush it off since it wasn't anything serious. Realising that you stared at your screen for a good 3 mins and quickly texted back.

"(y/n):Heyyy Nozomi! aren't you feeling sleepy? you should get some resttt"

"Nozomi❤︎:Yupp i'm actually sleepy but wanna meet me outside my house and walk to school together later?"

"(y/n):Sure!i'm down for it! i'll meet you at 8a.m. is that alright? :3"

"Nozomi❤︎:Okie doki~ cya! "

"(y/n):Goodnight Nozomi-chann~ uwu"

"Nozomi❤︎:Goodnight!~ sleep tight (y/n)-cchi <3!"

You just wished that Nozomi could say that to you everyday in bed but sadly that wouldn't happen, or maybe? nahh she wouldn't. You sleepily put down your phone on the side of your bed and couldn't wait to see Nozomi later, that's how you felt everyday before going to sleep.

~{Time skip to the morning}~

Waking up to the sound of your alarm, you tiredly sat up and checked the time 7:30a.m "wait what its 7:30a.m.?" you then rubbed your eyes having a clear vision now "WTF ITS 7:30a.m. WHY DIDN'T MY ALARM WAKE ME UP EARLIER I'M GOTTA BE HECKING LATE FUCK" you ran to your bathroom to get ready and once you're done you quickly grabbed your bag and room checking the time again 7:45a.m. realising you only had 15 minutes and its a 20 minute walk from your house to Nozomi's house. You grabbed your lunch bag, put on your shoes and said your goodbyes to your parents and head out running to Nozomi's house. You hate being late for a meetup but finally you reached there seeing Nozomi looking at you and you were panting heavy "(y/n)-cchi are you alright? do you need water?" she said in her sweet tone voice "N-No i'm fine i just woke up late and i needed to rush." you said scratching your head "(y/n)-cchi you're so silly! you could have just asked me that you were gonna be late~" she said pouting hitting your shoulder playfully. You chuckled at her response as she secretly grab your hand and held it, interwining her fingers with yours, you were shocked at first, she rarely did this to you maybe this was your lucky day? you got deep into your thoughts until she poked your cheek "(y/n)-cchi are you okay?~" you blushed remembering that you were stupidly staring into space "I-I'm fine let's just head out now or we'll be late" you said staring at her emerald eyes. You two started talking about stuff while on the way to school, still holding each other's hands.

You two met Eli at the entrance of the school gate and greeted her "Good Morning Eli-chan!" you said gave her the brightest smile and hugged her "Good Morning (y/n)-chan! you're so energetic today i rarely see you like that." she chuckled. You guys hugged for a few seconds and broke off. You sense Nozomi staring and pouting at you and she was ready in her washi washi pose and groped you from behind. You felt her moving her hands making it more worst and begged her to stop and she did. She came closer to you and whispered "Did you forget that i get jealous easily?" you squeak at her words, you forgot she gets jealous easily, so you gave her the biggest hug since you felt bad and this time both of you hugged for a minute. You lost your balance because of the strong wind and both of you fell down, you just couldn't believed that this happened, Nozomi was staring down at you and you were looking up at her. Nozomi gave a smirk while she see's you starting to have a crimson face even redder than Maki's hair. You couldn't stand it longer since you got embarrass and quickly got up and ran to your classroom. You finally reached your classroom and sat down while crossing your arms on your table, putting your head onto it and pretended to sleep. You heard Nozomi's voice calling your name until she reached into her classroom and saw you, you and Nozomi were in the same class and just sat beside each other. She saw you and hugged you from the back bending down to your ears and whisper "You must be really sleepy huh?~" her sweet kink voice got you alert and you slowly looked up to see Nozomi just above you, boy she knows how to make you blush real quick. Meeting each other's eyes again until you both had to look away since your home tutor was here.

You didn't care about the lessons you were going through today, you just thought, does Nozomi have feelings for you? she's being touchy lately or is she just trying to flirt with you for fun? all these thoughts were in your head until lunch came by. You always had lunch with Nozomi and Eli but Eli wasn't free today since she had to meet the director, so it was only you and Nozomi for today. You guys reached to a tree where you guys always eat your lunch at and sat down, laying your back on the tree. You looked inside your lunch bag and your mum forgot to put in your Bento box again but at least there was a packet drink. Nozomi just bought a bun and she noticed that you nothing to eat. "Hey (y/n)-cchi you can have a bite of my bread if you one" she offered her bread and fed it to you "Here you can have a sip from my drink." you offered her and let her have a sip of it "It tastes really good!" she said and you just gave her your drink packet and she happily accepted it. After a few minutes of silence, Nozomi spoke up "So do you have any crushes in this school?" you gulped at that respond "Maybe? how about you?" you said looking at her "Hmm i like this girl in our class and i wanna confess to her today, she's really cute tho! i adore her so much!" she said fangirling. You thought for awhile, i mean she also is close to Eli-chan? maybe it might be her or me?! you were sightly panicking and Nozomi strokes your face "Relax~ why are you panicking so much? are you worried she might reject me?" she said grinning "N-No i was panicking because i'm scared she might hate you after the confession??" you couldn't think properly at this point so you just spilled out the words "Oh i see...then wish me luck!" she said in a cheerful voice. Lunch break was about to end so you two when back to class quickly.

Time passed by fast as the last bell rang. You felt relief that school was over and packed your bag. Nozomi came up to you and asked if you wanted to accompany her in her house and this was normal for you guys so you accepted it and you two left the school holding hands once again this time it was warmer. Both of you reached to her house and you plopped onto her bed since you were really tired from school today. You rest your eyes for awhile as you felt something warm on your body, it was Nozomi of course on top of you. Your heart was beating like crazy when she gave you a smirk and stared down at you, feeling warm air touch your face. "(y/n)-cchi you know that i love you more than anybody else~" you gulped as she pinned both of your wrist above you, making it difficult for you to escape. She moves closer to you until both of you were just inches apart lips touching until she makes a move and kisses you. You melted into the kiss wishing that this could last forever, both of you fought for dominance and Nozomi wins of course. After a few minutes, both of you broke off for the need for air. Nozomi giggles at you since your face had different shades of red and the heat was radiating off you. She leans in again bitting your lower lip and you kissed back. "Hey (y/n)-chii~ I love you!" she said cuddling you. You couldn't believe that Nozomi liked you, no wait she loved you. You then nuzzle your face into her chest "I-I love you too" and you just earned yourself overflowing kisses from Nozomi.

Bonus:
"(y/n)-cchi pick a tarot card out from the deck! But if you get a love card I'll do something special~" something special? you hope to get it anyways. You picked a card out and turned over it to see its a love card "Hey Nozomi-chan!i got a love car-" before you could even speak, she gave you a deep kiss and a nibble on your neck and collarbone and you enjoyed it of course. "Did you like my 'special' thing?~" she said having a huge smirk on her face "o-of course i d-do!!" you pout and she gave you a sweet cuddle
___________________________
(A/N):
Author-chan dieded she made another fanfic after the kaoru one pls save meeee and a-also i might start writing more! So give me ideas if you have any! I'll check them out (≧σ≦)