My Favorite Neko.

Waking up at 11pm, you searched for your phone and then found it, opening your lockscreen. You hiss at the bright ass light blinding your eyes since your room was dark. "Wow i took a long ass nap again...am i that really tired??" you question yourself everyday about it. You were a neko, not everyone you knew knows about it but only your close friends. Which include muse and Nozomi-chan <3 You were just chilling around in your room all alone since your parents worked overseas but you do talk to them on the phone when they called you but still felt lonely. That's when Nozomi came in into your life, you always spend time with her everyday instead, she mostly stays at your house after she became your significant other. You grew happier after that and didn't felt lonely, but this time she was busy doing student council work with Eli over at her house. So you decided to wonder around and jump on roof tops and another since you had that cat ability in you. You took your bag and wore a jacket that Nozomi lend to you since you always felt cold and you always loved the scent of her jacket too. You opened your window to see the beautiful night sky you always met every night and it was calming to you. You climbed out of your window and closed it, heading up to the roof top and sat down on the edge looking around at where you wanted to go. You thought for a second, why not meet Nozomi at her house but first you wanted to buy some snacks and drinks so that you, Nozomi and Eli could have supper together as you know they don't have much time to take breaks and eat, so you're going there to break off their work and hang out with them. You went to a nearby store to grab the drinks and snacks and headed off to Nozomi's house. Her house wasn't really that far so it only took you 5 mins to reach there.

You reached her house and you knew that she was on the 2nd floor so you climbed on a tree and knocked on her window which brought both Eli and Nozomi's heads to you, Nozomi knew that you would rather climb on a tree and meet her at her window so she got used to it but Eli saw you doing it for the first time and was shocked by it, so you just waved and smiled at her while Nozomi when to open the window to let you in. "Non-tan!!! I missed you so mucchhhhhh!" you hugged her and bury your face into her breast since it was warm for you "Awww i miss my favorite neko too~" she smiled giving you a kiss on the lips which you felt your heart melt inside. You greeted Eli after that and since they were done with their paperwork, you guys talked to each other while snacking on the snacks and drinks you got for them and yourself and chill out together. You were kinda bored so you asked them if they wanted to go explore a abandon shrine since they were high on the coffee they drank, Nozomi got really excited and Eli didn't mind it at all so you led the way to the abandon shrine. It was still really cold outside so you wrapped your cold hands into Nozomi's ones, she noticed that you were cold so she hugged your arm to give you warmth and your tail couldn't stop waving around at how much you were blushing. Eli noticed it and let out a chuckle while Nozomi gave you a seductive smile and peck your cheek "Heyyy!" your face was redder than ever and you looked away from her while she was giggling at how adorable you were and ruffled your hair. You finally reached to the shrine and started exploring it, it was quite interesting exploring with Nozomi since she always pointed out a lot of things and you and Eli were surprise to see that side of Nozomi. After exploring the shrine, it was getting pretty late already so you when to send Eli to her house and said your goodnights to her while you and Nozomi when on to have a midnight walk. You then found two bikes laying around and you figured out why not ride them, you tug on Nozomi's sleeve and told her about it and both of you picked up the bicycle and rode them to nearby rivers or bridges. The sound of the river flowing were music for your ears while cuddling up with Nozomi on a bench. You heard the sounds of bells which really fit in with the river flowing and just slowly fell asleep on Nozomi's lap while she strokes your hair and pats your head earning soft purrs from you. She closed her eyes and kissed you softly making your tail move rapidly since you also felt that in the dream you were dreaming too. You smiled in your sleep making Nozomi chuckle while she looks at your peaceful face admiring it.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N):

I'm so sorry that this chapter was a bit short and i kept using the got dam same ending its 12am and my brain is sleepy so i hope you enjoyed this lazy chapter i did :))