Ch16

Cays POV

It has been 2 months since spring break and there is only 2 weeks until school ends. I have been recording videos for Beau, Jai, Luke, Daniel, and James for their YouTube Channel which they call The Janoskian, I think. Surprisingly they were making funny videos and getting views from a lot of places in the world. My favorite one is still the Slurpee challenge, they all were in so much pain after it.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I sat in my room waiting for a text from one of the boys. "Welp, I guess I should go get some food." I said as I put my phone in my bra and walked down to the kitchen.

"Hi honeybun. What are your plans for today? Cause I need you to take Kyle to his lacrosse practice ." My mom said as she pulled me into a hug.

"As of right now. Nothing. So I guess I can. I'll text Alyssa and see if she wants to come, so I'm not all aloneeeeeeee!" I say as I grab an orange and went to Kyle's room.

To Alyssaaa🙈🍷💚:

Hoodrat.

Get dressed. You are coming to Kyle's lacrosse practice with me. But first. DONUT KINGGG. Meet me there in 30.

"20 minutes. And your ass better be in my jeep with your lacrosse stuff cause we are going to meet Lyssa at Donut King." I said to Kyle as I shut his door and headed to my room. I walked to my mirror and pulled my hair up into a high, neat bun. I then put on a pink and blue tie dyed tank top and a pair of jeans. I coated on mascara until my lashes were dark enough that they made my baby blue eyes sparkle and then but on a light brown eye shadow. I atemy orange and then put on some baby lips lipstick and grabbed my purse and walked down stairs.

"KYLEEEEE!!!! COME ON." I yelled as I walked to the door. "Damn. What the hell? Are you on your period or something.." He said as he grabbed his lacrosse stick and I headed out the door. He shoved his gear in the back seat, got in and plugged his phone in. "I gotta new song I have to show you. Its amazing. Reminds me of you." The words Hard Out Here by Lily Allen came across the screen and he started blasting it. "Yeahhh. Those do sound like things I would say!" I laughed as i turned the radio down a bit.

We pulled into Donut King seeing a spot next to what I assumed was Alyssa's black range rover. Kyle got out first, he was wearing grey sweatpants, a black shirt, and a grey beanie. We walked in to the crowded Donut King and saw Alyssa sitting down at a table on her phone. Probably on twitter stalking One Direction, knowing her. " What do you want? I'm buying." I said as she looked up from her phone. "Hey bud." Alyssa said as she told me her order and Kyle sat down with her. I walk up to the line and wait my turn.

"Next please." The young lady at the cash register said. "Hello can I get a dinosaur glazed donut, a double choc marble donut, an eclair, and 3 coffees." I said. "That'll be $17.14." I handed the lady the money as she started handing me drinks and food. I walked back over and handed Alyssa her coffee and her double chocolate marble donut and I handed Kyle his coffee and eclair. We chatted and ate our food and sipped on our coffee while we made funny faces at the little kids crying over their food being gone. "I have practice in 20. And you know since I'm co-captain, I like to be there early so maybe next year I can be the first sophomore captain."Kyle said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door as Alyssa followed.

Kyle ditched Alyssa and I as he went on the field with his friends. "Ohmgee. Alyssa. I have been spending so much time with the brooks brothers. And I think I'm developing feelings for Luke." I said with a cheesiest grin on my face.

"I knew it. I fucking knew it! Awww you two would make such cute babies." Alyssa yelled.

I saw my brother look up from the field to us and give us the look. " Hold your horses cowgirl, I ain't thinking of no babies yet." I laughed while Alyssa just slapped my knee.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Kyle and I arrived back at home and ordered so Chinese food.

"Good day with alyssa?" He said as he bit into an apple.

"Yeahhh. It always is." I said as I grabbed my phone and texted Luke.

To Luke😁
Come over. I ordered Chinese food.

I felt like there was something missing in my life. And I was hoping that Luke was maybe it.

I felt my heart race when my phone light up twice.

Luke😁 :
Ok. Be over in 5.

My MikeyMouse😊💙:
I miss you smalls.

I threw my phone and screamed. I don't know what to do.

----------------------------------------------
Hello everyone. I am backk. Long time so see😘 but I'm happy to be back. And I hope nothing else pops up in life so I can stay back💚