Ch.13

Cay's POV

I pushed my way through the four boys standing in my doorway. I grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniels, started chugging it until i felt a little buzz, and then put it back in to my families alcohol cabinet. I grabbed a blanket with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on it, and laid down on the couch, covering my head with the blanket. "I just need Mikey" I said to my self, low enough that no one else could hear me. Mikey always calmed me down, even if most of the time it did involve smoking weed. I felt someone tugging on my blanket which made my grip tighter.

"Caitlyn Marie Gibson, we have to talk about this sometime, so remove the blanket, and talk to me!" I popped my head out of the blanket to see James sitting beside me and the rest of the boys staring at me, besides Luke. Luke kept his eyes on his phone. He knows how much Mikey means to me, but also how much the other boys mean to me. "Good. Now, why are you so mad at me, I only hit him because i found it rude what he said!!" James was looking at me with fear in his eye once he said that. James was the good boy, the one who never got in trouble.

I looked at James and then to the rest of the boys. "This is why I don't have many friends. You guys always butt heads with them, no matter how nice they are or what sex they are. James and Daniel, you have to realize in 2 years, I'm moving back to the states for college." I felt tears run down my face.

"Cay, I'm sorry." James and Skip said at the same time. "I mean we never really got to know Mikey, I didn't know he was sarcastic like that, I mean,I don't even know the boys last name..." Skip said knowing I was hurt. "Clifford, his last name is Clifford, and his family disowned him because he almost killed his brother in a car wreck. He gets enough shit from them, and he doesn't need it from you guys too." I could see the shock on every ones face once i said this. "Ummm. I think we are just going to go home." Beau said as he grabbed his brothers. "Yeah I think it's best if everyone just goes, it's getting late.." I said as I hugged everyone as they walked out the door.

When everyone left, I grabbed 2 cans of beer out of the fridge ans walked up to my room. I jumpped on my bed and then chugged the first beer. I leaned over my bed to grab a box under it. I grabbed the weed and rolled up a joint. I opened the other beer, and turned on my TV. I pulled the joint to my mouth and took a puff. I decided to text Mikey and that girl from the store, Alyssa. I really do miss Mikey already,even though he just left.

To Alysssaaaa<3:

Hey girl! We should hangout tomorrow, 3 o'clock? Starbucks? Downtown? Text me tomorrow if you can!!😄

To My MikeyMouse😊💙:

I miss you Mikey. I'm sooo sorry about tonight. Come see me soon?? I love you.😘

"I felt so bad about today. I really hope he doesn't hate me. But he is sooo cute when he's mad!! Wait am I starting to like him?..." "No,no I can't like him, he's my Mikey. I should just finish this joint and go to bed, I don't like Mikey, I know it. " Today was a lot for me.

I pulled my covers up and fell asleep. "I'll just cut in the morning."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hiiiiiii everyone. I am back. And I love everyone who has been reading this while I was gone. Short updaate just to get back into the writing mood<3

Vote

Comment

Share