Unexpected- Liz Allan

A/n: you'll see Liz and Laura imagines peek in :)
Michelle and you were getting ready to go to cheerleading tryouts.
"Michelle, come in it'll be fun!" You said
"Yeah. Booty shorts, Pom Pom, and makeup. Funnnnn" she said with fake jazz hands.
"You're such a bum!" You said skipping down the hallway.
"Before we go can we go to the vending machine" she said
"Michelle!" You said
"Fiiiiiiine" she said catching up to you. Once you got in there you told them your name and they called you right away. You stepped infront of Liz Allan. You're crush since 7th grade. She looked so pretty in that cheerleading outfit. But you had to focus! You started cheering and dancing to the music.
"I would kill for that butt" one of the other cheerleaders said. Liz just admired your beauty. Sure you had a good bUtT. And a good figure. But she didn't care about that. She cared on what was on the inside. Peter and Ned came in and now it was time for gym. But Liz stoped you.
"Hey. You made the team!" She said
"Yay" you said happily
"Can't wait to see what else you can accomplish" she said sitting with her friends on the bleachers. You got pared up with Ned and peter. Peter was talking about his Spider-Man duty. While Ned was talking to you about his girlfriend.
"Yeah Betty's so sweet!" Ned said
"Aww...I SHIP! OTP" you and peter joined in
"Shutup. We all know who peter has a crush on" Ned said
"Myself" He said winking. You playfully rolled your eyes.
"Who do you have a crush on." He said
"Liz.." you said
"YOU LIKE LIZ?!?" Ned screams out. Liz stared at your group.
"Well.well.well" flash says beginning to judge you. You let his words stab you. But Liz got up and started to kiss you. She let go after the bell went off. "You're my girlfriend now" she whispered and walked out. Flash walked off shrugging embarrassed. You tripped walking out and peter caught you real fast.
"U good?" He said
"Yeah." You said
"BROOOOOO!" Michelle said
"IT FINALLY HAPPENED!" You both jumped up screaming.
~5 months later~
Liz walked in the school and grabbed your hand and kissed you. She walked you away from everyone.
"I need to tell you something" she said
"What?" You said
"I love you" she said
"I love you too" you smiled and hugged her