Zendaya- yeah...besties.

It was a a simple sleepover between you and Z. She woke up before you. She stared at you and admired your beauty. The way your eyes highlighted in the sunlight between the curtains. The way your hair would stick up everywhere. The way you would curl up into a ball. She loved you. But she thought you weren't bi. It absolutely killed her inside. She softly took her finger and traced your jawline. You suddenly woke up.
"Good morning, Oscar the grouch" she said as you rolled your eyes playfully. She got up and went to the bathroom as you went downstairs to find the crisps. You weren't that tall. You were only 5'5 and you couldn't reach the cabinets. Zendaya saw you struggling and opened the cabinet and got the crisps for you. You smiled and she did too as you went to the counter sat on top of it and ate.
"You're quiet this morning" you said
"Oh yeah um sorry." She said
"Z. What's wrong" you said
"Nothing, I'm fine really." She smiled that adoring smile. Y'all went into the living room. And watched old movies such as "Mean Girls".
"Oh shit" she said
"I would never do that shit to you because we besties." You said laughing
"Yeah...besties" she said getting up
"What's wrong" you said
"Nothing" she said
"Zendaya Coleman we have been friends for 12 years. You have to tell me what's wrong." You said
"You wanna know? Fine. I like you. Scratch that I love you but you'll never li-" she was cut off by you kissing her. She kissed you back playing with you messed up hair only causing more knots.
"I love you" you said softly as she smiled