MJ- One Less Lonely Girl

*PLAY SONG*
Word count: 684
"Dude are you actually going with her?" asked one of the jocks to Flash.
"No I'm not, it was a dare" he said back.
"Michelle, what about this one?" You asked twirling in the mirror.
"Uh,no. It's too uh revealing" she said not taking her eyes off of you.
"So?" You said confused and turned to her.
"Just. No. Don't." She said looking down.
"You okay Michelle?" You said in the closet changing dresses.
"Me? Yeah. I'm totally fine" She said swallowing a lump in her throat.

 I'm totally fine" She said swallowing a lump in her throat

"This one?" You said coming out smiling.
"Y/n...you look...beautiful" she said trying not to snap.
Michelle has been deeply in love with you. You have been too, but your trying to get her off your mind with Flash.
"Thanks MJ" You said giggling and looked in the mirror
How much she loved when you laughed, giggled, or even smiled.
"Well are you going?" You said to her.
"Yes. I'll go, but im gonna be with Peter and Ned" she said.
"No! You'll hang with me!" You said excitedly.
"No. No I won't, you have a date. Don't wanna ruin that for you." Michelle said sadly.
"I-oh." You said.
"Just kidding I don't care. I'm leaving now Pete and Ned are here. Gotta go bye y/n" She said going out the door.
"Bye" you said sadly as you sat on the couch.
You don't wanna go with Flash you wanna go with Michelle. But you can't keep doing this. She won't like you. You keep saying that. Flash said he'll be here at 7:45.
-7:50-
maybe he's just running late
-8:00-
well he's just running late
-8:20-
I'll text him
-8:50-
He's not coming.
You walked 5 blocks to the high school cause you didn't want your parents thinking something else. When you got there you saw Flash with Liz. Peter and Ned left for some Spider-Man stuff. You saw Michelle laughing with two other people from the academic team. So you sat on the bench and watched everyone have fun. While your alone. Michelle saw you the girl she loved upset.
"Is this spot taken, y/n?" Michelle said
"Nope" you said sadly and exhausted.
"Flash left you didn't he?" Michelle said already knowing.
"Y-yes" you said.
One of the people that were drunk at the homecoming came up to you all.
"Yo yo Michelle that's the girl you said you liked...ahaha" he said hiccuping.
"What...?" You said happily but pretended not.
"Uh I" she said.
"Ha. That's funny." They said then turned around.
"Mich...is that true?" You said smiling.
"Well...yeah. Every since the first day. You have the prettiest smile and the cutest laugh. Your very kind hearted. I'm in love with you, y/n. But that's okay if you don't like me back I understand" she said turning the other way.
"Michelle. I-" you said.
Michelle put her hands on your cheeks and pulled you closer to her and kisses you. She let go after what seemed like 1 minute.
"I uh..sorry, I had to do that because it was my dream." She said awkwardly
"Uh, Michelle. Would you go out with me?" You said happily.
"I'm sorry that's probably go- wait what?" She said smiling alittle.
"Go out with me Michelle, be my gf?" You said happily.
"Yes." She said.
Y'all walked out hand-in-hand. Peter and Ned was running back to "hopefully not miss" the homecoming. But saw you too and stopped.
"Yes. You finally did it!" Peter said
"So y'all a thing?" Ned said
"Yes and ive never been happier" you said.
Y'all exchanged smiled.
"Woah woah, hot stuff. Where you goin?" Flash said looking higher than ever.
"Well... you were dancing with Liz and you kissed her. Didn't come pick me up. I walked 5 blocks here. So go away." You said angry.
"You danced and kissed Liz..?" Peter said heartbroken.
"Sorry Peter. Now Flash. Go away. She's my boo not yous" Michelle said dragging you with her.