Michelle Jones- 7 minutes in heaven

Requests for @FvntsyMoon

Michelle and you and some other girls were all invited to a sleepover at Liz's house. You showed up and sat on her bed beside Michelle. You have secretly like Michelle for so long. But you knew she was all about peter. Atleast you hoped not.
"Oh my god Flash is like adorbs" liz said as some cheerleaders agreed
"Did you hear that he is dating Lydia?" One of them said. They all gasped. Michelle and you were laughing inside because they were acting like Mean Girls.
"We should invite boys over" liz said grabbing the phone. Michelle rolled her eyes as you face palmed. Michelle leaned closer to your ear and whispered.
"Therye gonna paint our nails pink and make out but eventually they'll cheat on us and we'll cry" Michelle and you started laughing at her impression.
"Girls what's so funny" Joslyn the cheerleader said
"Nothing" you both said. You guys heard a knock on your window as liz opened it.
"Hey prettys" Flash said coming in with a couple jocks.
"Hi Flash" all the girls said as Michelle and you almost vomited.
"We should play 7 minutes in heaven" liz said
"YASS GURL" everyone said
Everyone said in a circle while Michelle sat across from you. Of course all the girls practically killed each other to kiss Flash. But eventually it was Michelle turns she spinned the bottle landing on you. All the girls looked at y'all. Michelle leaned in and so did you.
"Wait y'all actually gonna kiss?" Kira said. You ignored them as you were inches away from kissing your crush.
"I love you" you heard Michelle said before she kissed you. Everyone was staring at y'all when you broke the kiss after what seemed like 2 minutes.
"I love you too" you said smiling.
"Wait are y'all les?" Flash said
"Only for y/n" Michelle said smiling
"Same" you said as the cheerleaders were mad.
"The means they could be crushing on any of us!" Joslyn said. They kicked you both out and y'all kinda just walked off home. You had a gray crop on that was longsleeves with Jean shorts. Michelle had skinny jeans on with a guns-roses shirt on.
"So, now that we like you know kisses and said we loved each other wouldyoumaybewannagooutwithme?" Michelle said real fast
"Yah" you said as she held your hand and walked you home.