End

Pidge POV
I finished the lists. I didn't realize the length of the lists until now. My lists were titled What the Galra Knew and What they know now. I was kinda nervous but happy that Keith would shut up. There was a knock at the door and I stood up to face whoever was out there.
Of course, it was Keith. "Pidge, look I'm sorry. I know I apologized before but I wanted to say it again." I looked at him I knew he should be the first person to see the list. So I let him in my room. I showed him What the Galra knew list. For a whole, he just read most of this he knew but then he stopped. The Galra already knew a lot about them.

Keith POV

I looked at the other list and stopped she told them a lot. Not just oh a few things no the list put together were Three and a half pages long. Without what Pidge told them they had a page and a quarter. Pidge was there for 13 months I can't blame her though. I was too hard on her. I made a promise to her that I would always protect her from the Galra. She smiled and said, "I should show the list." I nodded.

The end

Thanks to all that read my story I have been writing other stories like Sanders's sides I do plan on writing more Voltron though. Thanks for reading again.