The Galra's Toy

Pidge POV

It felt like weeks since I had let the information slip but in reality, it had been two days. Today my "favorite" guards showed up. One splashed me with water the other picked me up harshly. They brought me to Haggar but this time it seemed more urgent. I didn't want to fight against the restraints. I wanted to die for letting the information slip. Haggar came in and shined a bright light in my face. This time I reacted to something. The light felt like it was piercing my soul and it made me weaker. "Now my little paladin were is Voltron?" Haggar croaked preparing her lighting but was startled to hear me respond "On the Castle of Lions." My senses hit me why would I say that she knew that. "Where is Voltron going to attack?" Haggar asked. This infuriated me I wasn't with my team how would I know? "How in the universe would I know that?" Haggar just shrugged and then her face light up. "My dear paladin I think that the arena would be good for you to know what you leader and your brother had to do to live here." I was frozen with fear how Shiro described the arena seemed bad I didn't want my guesses of how it felt to be true or worse. The guards put me back in my cell laugh as they bet on me "I bet she loses fast." "Nah she's a paladin she'll beat someone." "Oh really? I bet my sward on it." "Ok and you'll get mine if I lose." They shook hands and grinned. I hated how they thought I was an object.

Sorry super short I just wanted to write before bed have a big day tomorrow and it's almost 11 going to go die now.

305 words

 Wish Wish WishOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara