Tragedy

Author note: I Caught this when I reread my last chapter the Galra ship grabbed the green lion and then speed away. Sorry and thanks to the first three people who read my story.

Pidge POV.
  What had happened there was a loud ringing in my ears but I couldn't open my eyes. I heard low voices of what I think are the paladins... no there voices are different and there are too many males.. the ion cannon! I remember being shot but what happened after that. Ugghhh they must have my...thoughts were interrupted by a loud noise. This time I could open my eyes when I tried to but I wish I didn't. The Galra soldiers in front of me were big and mean-looking. The one had a bald head and small Galra fluffy ears. He seemed distracted and scared of me. The other one was taller than the other one and had very fluffy ears. They were in a cell that I'm guessing is mine now. Unlike the cell we often found prisoners in this one was small, I could probably touch all walls from the center without moving my feet. By opening my eyes the guards knew I was awake now. The tall fluffy man was now grinning evilly. "Well now that your awake we don't have to drag you," spoke the tall alien but during this, the expression on the shorter Galra had changed to a worried look. Quickly I spat out "Drag me where?" I had just realized I was shaking. The now worried plump man came up to me fast and swiftly put some cuffs on my wrist and attached a chain to it. The other Galra soldier got close to my face where I could almost taste his breath. Then said with an urgent tone "Haggar would like to see you and I wouldn't want you to be late." I spit in his face and then u saw his fist come towards my face. Everything went dark.

Third-person POV back at the castle of lions...

After the Galra got away with the smallest member of the paladins they fought hard than ever before. The paladins soon beat the Galra scum and went to the castle.

  It's been three days since the battle. Shiro and Allura have been nonstop looking for ways to rescue Pidge. That being very difficult since all they know is that she could be on a ship with an ION cannon half the size of the ship it's on. If she wasn't moved or worse...          
  Coran spent more time cleaning and less fixing because Pidge was better at that. Hunk stress cooked more than ever. Always trying to perfect a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.  

  Keith had been affected less than everyone else on the outside but spent more time on the training deck to distract himself from reality. He let a lot of his anger out on the dummies and the drones.

  Lance stayed in his room and cried a lot he didn't show the others that he was hurting. Whenever he left his room he would try to make everyone else feel better by making more jokes. Hunk and Lance talked a lot about everything trying to avoid a certain harsh topic. The tension in the castle was so thick you could cut it with a cake knife.

  No one was happy they wanted happy, hotheaded, Pidge back. They needed her but all they could do was just that and wish she was okay. They wished she was there not on a stupid Galra base or ship. They wished they knew where she was or for a hint. Keith wished this drone would just let him strike it down. Allura wished Coran would stop worry. Coran wished for his helper back. Shiro wished she didn't go to the arena where so many died. Lance wished that Hunk would pay more attention to him right now. Hunk wish that the icing would spread evenly. They all wished that it was someone else instead. They could handle it but she was Pidge.

Author note 2: Wow I wonder what's going to happen to Pidge... I wonder why I only write at night or when I'm alone.
P.S. I wonder why there so much wishing... I tit-tell you about it later.

                   (733 words)