Keith

Pidge POV

  I woke up late I think. I was still tired but I missed my team. I got the clothes that were big on me and found a pair of good scissors. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair.
  I walked out of my room and saw no one. I walked to the kitchen still no one. I checked some other places until I came to the lounge. There was everyone dead in a bloody mess. I could see faces of them but their bodies were so mangled. Haggar was there and walked closer to me. "This is your fault. They died because of you. You killed them." She said to me only getting louder. "N-no I didn't," I said with a shake in my voice. "You did this! You are a monster! I can't believe I ever helped you!" I yelled. She looked at me with no emotion in her eyes and said "You can't blame me. Your my paladin and you always will know that."

  I woke up sweating. That dream killed me. I laid back down to think.  I concluded to get dressed and eat breakfast or lunch depending on the time of day.

  After I was dressed and ready to face the world again I walked out into the hallway. No one was there unfortunately and so I walked to the kitchen to find Hunk making food. "Hey, Pidge. I'm making lunch and some milkshakes. You missed breakfast sorry." I just shrugged. We gathered food and milkshakes. I brought the shakes to the table as Hunk brought the food. After the table looked good he said "I'm going to get them." I nodded as he left. I waited for 1 minute. 5 minutes. 10 minutes. Okay, I was done waiting. I walked out into the hallway and heard "KEITH SHUT UP!" From Lance. I listened outside of the door of the castle control room. "I KNOW PIDGE. I LOVE HER LIKE A SISTER BUT NOW WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE GALRA KNOW. SHE CAN'T HANDLE TORTURE AS WE CAN." Kieth yelled. I stopped it was my fault they were fighting. "KIETH that's enough!" Shiro demanded. At this point, some people saw me by the doorway. Then the rest did as well. Don't cry. Don't cry. I repeated over and over in my head. But I couldn't take it I ran to my room crying. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't care.

Geez, Keith harsh. Treat others how you want to be treated.

425 words