Is it her?

Allura POV
All the prisoners had been healed except one. The prisoners refused to talk about her for some reason. We had to send them to their home planet if it wasn't in the rain of the Galra but if it was we sent them to a safe planet. Lance tried flirting with one of the prisoners and Shiro told him to back off. Of course like Lance he didn't and got sucker-punched. Now he's all mopey it's kind of ironic. We were sitting at the dining table for lunch when Hunk came in with an amazing-smelling meal. It tastes amazing so much better than Coran's goo. "Hunk this is splendid!" I exclaim "But you like my cooking more princess... right?" Coran shot up and asked. I had to think before Keith said "Well the thing is.." before Coran interrupted him with an overly exaggerated gasp "How dare you my food is amazing. You eat the space goo all the time." Shiro snickered "Because that's all that's here." We all burst into laughter. We laughed hard to.... until my earrings started flashing red. I pushed my chair back so hard it fell this got everyone's attention. I could hear what they said but I ran. I entered the med bay to see the prisoner girl flat-lining. I quickly typed away trying to help her. The others came into the room. I still ignored them trying to find a solution. Coran came to help when she stopped flatlining. We just stared. "Problem solved?" "That never happens," Coran said after Lance. The pod's robot voice-activated and spoke "would you like me to document the near-death experience and injuries to their preexisting file?" I froze. This person couldn't have a file the only files were Alteans, Paladins, and a Galra like Sendak who had already been here. We never save any information from prisoners in the medical room. "Y-yes," I said and it started saving. We then discussed how that is possible. It's not. Talking and talking until the pod said " Newest update to Kathryn Halt's medical record." We all just stared at each other. Until the pod made the recognizable sound of the door opening.

Sorry super short chapter but I wanted a cliffhanger and it had to end.

383 words