Chapter 20

So yeah.

You guys have another chapter. I don't know when the next one will be up, so please bear with me. To those who haven't fanned me will have missed the message I sent out to my fans, I'd explained that I'm going to be taking a time out almost because I'm really struggling to keep up with my life. I'm not happy and dealing with so many things can really mess up my head. 

But for you guys, I finished this short chapter, so don't kill me x)

Also; are you guys like re-reading or something? When I posted Chapter 19, the story was on 5,000+ reads and now it's about to hit 8,000! You guys absolutely rule!

Enjoy ♥

I explained to Ms Raine what happened, how I'd been taught not to fear love and she seemed mightily impressed.

Alex told us both about his time with the Baltimore boys and his travels and adventures. I felt slightly jealous of my best friend, but I was happy with what I had. 

After an hour or so, there was a knock on the door and a blonde haired student walked in. 

For a second, he looked shocked to see us sat on the desks, chatting with Ms Raine, but he turned to her and I let my head rest on Alex's shoulder.

"I thought no one took this class anymore, Ms Raine?" His voice was noticeably deep. I figured that he arrived when we left, because I didn't see him when we were still here.

"Yes, no one does. But these two are my favourite students. Jesse, meet Kalli and Alex." He offered us a shy smile almost and we both grinned back at him.

"Hold up, aren't you dating Andy Biersack?" I blinked, before I looked at the boy in shock, a smile quickly spreading across my lips.

"Nice to see that there's a student who has some sort of musical taste." I grinned and held my hand out to him. He took it quickly, shaking it gently. Something I didn't expect from a guy who had a bit of build.

"Wow. In my last school, you two were the hot topic of conversations."

"There are kids in high school who like Black Veil Brides?" I mocked shock and Alex cracked up. 

"The majority of my last school listen to the heavier side of music." He grinned and sat opposite myself and Alex.

"Wow. Why move schools?" I tilted my head to the side as my curiosity took over. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." 

"Nah, it's all good. My 'rents just thought that I could do so much better so they sent me to the school which had two genius' residing." He teased and both me and Alex grinned.

"Dude, your grades will go up. The jocks tend to make you want to study more than anything." Alex joked and I rolled my eyes. 

"But going back a bit, we were the hot topic of conversations? Andy'll love that." I muttered sarcastically and both boys just laughed.

"A lot of the girls envied you. They weren't jealous or some shit like the blonde bimbos you see. A lot of them said that they were happy for Andy, they just wished they were you." I couldn't stop the laughter leaving my lips. 

How could anyone want to be me and have my life?

At that, I started laughing more and I ended up leaning on Alex as I struggled to control my giggle fit which had occurred.

"Sorry... but who... would... want my... life?!" I gasped out between my giggles. Alex chuckled and Jesse seemed confused.

"Sorry, she can have some crazy moments. But she didn't have the best life, that's why she's laughing. People saying they want to be her amuses her because once they know about her life, they retract that statement." There was a hint of dark humour in Alex's words and I finally calmed myself down, wiping the tears that started up from my laughter.