Chapter 5

So yeah. Like I said, tonight c: 

Enjoy! ♥

On the Saturday, me and Andy just lazed around the house. I watched him mess about on the acoustic guitar and he taught me a few things which I put into practise, he also helped me set up my laptop and get the programs I needed so that I could talk to Alex regularly, but we mostly watched DVD's that day and ate a hell of a lot of junk food.

On the Sunday, I helped Andy set up for the barbecue and he was telling me about the guys, helping me learn more so I wouldn't be so nervous around them.

"Initially, when I met Ash, he was wearing a Hello Kitty hoodie, and I respected him for wearing such a girly item out in public." At this we both laughed and I shook my head.

"Seriously? Ash in a Hello Kitty hoodie? I can't actually picture it." I laughed and he grinned at me.

"It's true. You can ask him when he comes around if you like." I shrugged my shoulders and he just grinned at me as I placed down the bowls of salad outside on the table when the doorbell went off.

"You know what to do right?" I nodded my head as I grabbed my whiteboard off the kitchen side and placed it outside in the seat I had specifically chosen. 

Despite the fact it was New Year, it was an unusually warm day so I was wearing a white and red polka dot dress which ended just below my knees. My arms were clear of the bruises, so I felt more comfortable wearing this dress.

I heard the voices and Sammi emerged first, wrapping her arms around me. 

"You look beautiful." I grinned at her and gave her a thumbs up. She was about to speak and I held a finger up to her lips to stop her and winked. She seemed to get the idea and grinned at me as she took a seat just as Jinxx stepped out. I hesitantly hugged him and he hugged me back after a second of shock and grinned at me.

"Hello to you too Kalli." He teased and I stuck my tongue out at him before going back into the kitchen to grab the plates of raw food. Andy grinned at me and I grinned back before heading over to the barbecue, setting the raw meat to the side.

We'd decided that both me and Andy were going to cook, seeing as there was enough room for both of us to cook there, and it meant that the food would be done better.

Not long after, CC and Lori turned up with Lily and Jake just behind. I grinned at the girls and hugged them, which shocked them both, but I could see that they were pleased how fast I was starting to settle in.CC and Jake were just shocked all together that I was hugging them, so they didn't notice the smug looks on their girlfriends faces.

Once Ash arrived, andy emerged from the kitchen with more meat and a few more salad bowls. The guys complained about the salad but I gave them a look which shut them up quickly. This made their girlfriends crack up.

"She doesn't have to say a word and you're scared of her! I need you to teach me that look Kalli." Lily teased, earning a pout off Jake and I just laughed silently at the two.

Ash cracked open the alcohol and passed one to Andy and I had one for myself. I only took sips of the alcoholic beverage, because the last thing I needed was burning myself on the barbecue. 

Myself and Andy worked well as a team as the guys chatted along and asked me questions. I had my whiteboard to the side of me so that I could write down the answers, and because Sammi was closest to the barbecue, she read them out.

The most recent question was from Jake.

"So Kalli, you had any boyfriends?" I shook my head and wrote down on the whiteboard.