Chapter 3

Wattpad messed me about then and wouldn't let me upload, but here is the chapter! I really hope you enjoy it and we'll introduce Lily in the next chapter <3 

Once Andy had ordered our food, he showed me around the house, letting me explore each room. 

We reached a box room as the last room and I felt the smile light up my face as I saw the variety of guitars along with a bass in the room.

"Yeah, this is where we keep the instruments. Do you play?" I hesitated for a moment before wavering my hand in the air, showing him that I sort of do.

"You're learning?" He questioned and I nodded my head. "It's nice to know that there are people trying to learn instruments." He teased and I just stuck my tongue out at him. 

He helped me get my stuff into the spare room and he helped me unpack my stuff, which I appreciated.

"I can't help but notice, you've only got clothes and the phone charger with you. Don't you have like a laptop or an iPod at all?" He looked up at me, his blue eyes piercing into mine as I shook my head. 

I picked up the whiteboard and pulled the cap off the pen.

'My dad never got me nice things I guess. I saved up for my phone.' I wrote and he looked before nodding.

"Well you'll treat yourself whilst you're here in LA right?" At this, I nodded my head vigorously and he just laughed.

The doorbell rung at that moment and we both headed downstairs. Andy went and paid for the food and I grabbed two plates from the cupboards. He walked back in with the chinese and I took the bag off, opening the different boxes and we both picked what we wanted on our plate. 

I stuck with a few chicken balls with some sour sauce and some rice, whilst Andy opted for spare ribs with some chow mein.

We both went into the living room and I snuggled up on the armchair whilst Andy took the couch and we ended up watching Lucky Number Slevin before I decided to retire. 

"Get a good nights rest tonight Kalli, we're working on songs tomorrow." He grinned at me, and I couldn't stop my smile as I waved to him before heading upstairs, crashing onto the bed once I made it there.

I took in a few deep breaths before I stripped down and changed into the All Time Low tee Alex had given me and I put on some comfy leggings. 

Picking up, my phone, I hesitated before opening a new message instead of typing out the number. I selected Alex's number before typing out my message.

'How's it all in Baltimore? Are you having fun with the guys? :] xx' I hit send before i created a new contact and entered in Sammi Doll's number on my phone. Once more, I hesitated before sending a text to her.

'Hey.. It's Kalli :] x' I hit send before I pulled the charger from my bag and I plugged my phone in, waiting for it to buzz. It buzzed twice about two minutes later and I picked up my phone, checking the texts. I opened up Alex's first.

'Hey baby. I'm having such a brilliant time. The guys were impressed that I openly admitted to them that I was gay, and I explained that it was their music which had made me open up to you. I kinda went on about you a bit and they seem to think you're cute, so I'm hoping that I can see you sometime soon. I miss you lots already xx

I couldn't stop smiling.

'At least you got the courage to do so. I'm hoping to talk to the guys tomorrow so that they can understand why I'm mute and why I'm feeling comfortable around them. xx'