Chapter 6 (Andy's POV)

I decided to treat you to how Andy reacted when she had her nightmare. You can also get an insight of what goes through that boys mind.

Enjoy it my lovlies ♥

It felt weird for me to be sharing the house with someone, let alone a chick. But the more time I spent with Kalli, the more at ease not only did she seem, but my own nerves relaxed as well.

Hearing Kalli speak to me on the Friday evening, it felt amazing. Not only did she feel comfortable with me, but her voice was incredibly beautiful, and that led me to wonder if she could sing or not. 

On the Saturday, we both just spent the day lazing about. I had decided on bringing the acoustic back downstairs and trying out a few new chords before Kalli had asked me if I could teach her some different chords. So we went over different chords, which she put into practice, and I was impressed with how quickly she picked things up.

About halfway through the day, I gave her a hand on setting up her new laptop and I downloaded Skype so that she could chat with Alex at any time. After that, we basically pigged out and watched DVD's for the rest of the day.

I had set up with the guys to have a barbecue on the Sunday, as the weather looked promising, and here in LA, the weather was still warm in the new year which made it even better.

I was chopping up the meat whilst Kalli sorted out the salad. Whilst we worked, I told her more about the guys and their personalities. How they acted and how stupid they could be. 

"Initially, when I met Ash, he was wearing a Hello Kitty hoodie, and I respected him for wearing such a girly item out in public." We both laughed as I remembered the memory, and out of the corner of my eye, I caught her shaking her head.

"Seriously? Ash in a Hello Kitty hoodie? I can't actually picture it." I just grinned at her as she laughed once more. Her laugh instantly made my own lips tug into a smile, it was such a beautiful melody almost.

"It's true. You can ask him when he comes around if you like." She simply shrugged her shoulders, as I kept the grin on my face whilst she stepped outside with the salad bowls.

The doorbell went off just as Kalli stepped into the kitchen and she made a move towards her whiteboard.

"You know what to do, right?" She nodded her head and headed outside, whereas I walked to the door, opening it up revealing Sammi and Jinxx.

"Hey Andy!" I chuckled as she wrapped her arms around me and I hugged her back tightly.

"Hey Sammi. She's out back." I grinned at her and she was off, causing Jinxx to laugh.

"She doesn't shut up about Kalli. I swear she loves that girl more than me." He teased and I laughed as we hugged.

"Bro, what is there not to like about the girl though? She's definitely coming out of her shell now." We moved into the kitchen.

"Any word from Scout?" He glanced at me and I just pulled a face. 

"We're not talking. She's giving me space before we attempt to talk after the break up." Jinxx sighed before nodding and stepped outside. 

After a few moments, Kalli walked through the kitchen door once more and I offered her a grin and her own grin made her face light up. She looked so much better than when I'd first seen her the day that Cal dropped her off. 

I watched her as she worked on setting up the barbecue for both of us and I couldn't help but notice, that despite the fact she looked almost haunted when she arrived, she looked radiant. Not to mention, the dress she wore looked absolutely beautiful on her frame.