Chapter 5

A/N: Any of the YouTube usernames in this chapter are not real.  If they are, we are not associated with them in any way.

__________________________

Dara's POV

I scrolled down through the comments on our previous video, looking for questions for our Q&A's video.

"Did we get a lot of comments?!" Aoife asked, strolling in to our living room with her video camera. 

"8 pages!" I exclaimed, excited.

Aoife eyes widened and she rushed over to the computer, looking at the comments.  She smirked at me.

"Shall we start, Dara?!" Aoife grinned.

I nodded, taking down some comments we could answer and turned on the video camera.

"Vas Happenin?!" Aoife yelled, as soon as she pressed the record button.

"Hay Gurrlll Hayy!" I shouted, seeming completely random and wearing a cheeky grin.

"Okay so, last week we asked you to send us some questions for this video and we got loads of comments!" Aoife said, smiling.

"So a big thank you to everyone who left us questions!" I added, smiling.

"We are very sorry we can't reply to them all but we'll try!" she jumped in.

"The first question is from MissMusicLover1765, asking how did you realize you could sing?!" I read from the sheet of paper

"Well I think we both realized we could sing when we went busking a while ago. We got great comments and feedback from people!" I said looking over at Aoife who nodded at me in agreement to the camera.

"The next question is from DancingForeverX, Can you guys dance?" I said glancing over at the sheet of paper

"Oh yeah okay let's show them Dara!" Aoife said with a wink

Aoife then broke out into every dance move associated with One Direction.  I laughed and joined in.

"Right, moving on swiftly. IWantAHoranHug asked, How long have you known each other?" I read trying to keep a straight face.

"Since we were about 5 we were always friends,the trouble makers. We were always nerd buddies too!" Aoife said smiling sweetly.

"DAOIFE FOREVER!" I yelled spontaneously, throwing my hands in the air while Aoife gave me a side hug.

We both burst into fits of laughter after a couple of minutes we composed ourselves and read the next question

"Right!, The next question is from Thenerdcrew, How do you style your hair?" Aoife exclaimed

"I like that name - The Nerd Crew!  We should so make up our own crew; anyway back on topic. I usually do whatever I feel like.  Sometimes I let it go naturally, sometimes I plait it, sometimes I curl or straighten it.  Today you can see I parted it in the middle and straightened it," I said, looking directly into the camera and talking animatedly.

"I just leave mine down but as you can see mine is dip dyed and Dara's has streaks in it" Aoife added, nodding and smiling.

"Second to last question is from awesomedude911, Will you guys like marry me?!" I said, starting to lose my straight face.  I let out a spastic laugh, covering my mouth instantly.

"Sorry, but we're married to and forever taken by One Direcion." Aoife replied with a straight face.

"In our dreams!" I added, still laughing.  I could feel my face burning up; I was laughing so hard.