Chapter 2

Niall's P.O.V.

I scrolled down my twitter feed to see nothing but requests for a follow. I looked over at the trends on the left side of the page - they were all the same; #DaraandAoife, #ElizabethShae - who were these girls? I clicked on the #DaraandAoife to see thousands of video links to their videos.

I shrugged my shoulders and clicked on the link that brought me to the YouTube video, and I watched the video with the goofiest smile on my face. They were so cute!

But that Aoife girl was just... I don't know, cuter? I scrolled through some of their videos, watching some more of them. They worked in Jack Wills- that was right near us!

Just then Zayn barged in without even knocking; does he not know how to knock?!

"NIALL!! Have you seen my Supras?!" Zayn yelled.

He walked over to me and plopped down beside me, his eyes wide at the sight of Aoife and Dara on the screen.

"Woah, who are they?!" Zayn asked me, turning to me and giving me an incredulous look.

"They would be Dara and Aoife, they're practically YouTube famous!" I replied smartly.

Zayn looked at the screen, smiling. "You know, that Dara girl is pretty fit!" Zayn said with a smirk.

I smiled to myself with a blush fanning over my cheeks, "I think Aoife is adorable."

"She sounds Irish, just like you!" Zayn exclaimed, nudging me with his shoulder.

I nodded, adding, "They work at the Jack Wills right down the street from here!  We should go see if they're working today."

"Yeah man, I like them.  We should get it straight before we go, that I like Dara and you like Aoife; so we don't both go for the same girl." Zayn added, with a warning look in his eyes and a playful smirk on his face.  I could tell he was trying to sound threatening, but he and I could never be mad at each other.  We were constantly laughing.

I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"Ay, don't mess with the quiff!" he shouted as his hands flew to his hair, and I stood up to grab my shoes.  "Oh, by the way, your Supras are right there," I pointed to where his shoes were poking out from beneath the bed on the left side of the room. 

 *****

It was warm out, and I spread my arms out beside me to let the sweet air surround me.  Zayn had an extra pep in his step; he hasn't been himself since he dumped Perrie three months ago.  I know he doesn't have feelings for her anymore, but it's been hard for him to find someone he thinks is fit, and who also knows how it feels to be famous.

None of us would ever date a fan who screams in our faces, no matter how attractive she was.

Zayn started bouncing even more as he walked, and the reason was- Jack Wills was only a few buildings away.  Finally, neither of us could take it any longer and we straight out ran towards the building.

I composed myself and Zayn, just being who he is, fixed his hair in the reflection from the window.

We entered the store, immediately scanning the clothes and people for the faces of Aoife and Dara.  Looking to Zayn, I whispered, "I don't see them.."

I stopped talking when I saw his eyes rest somewhere, and his face turned soft.  His eyes had a look in them that I hadn't seen in a very long time; towards the end of he and Perrie, he didn't even have that look.

I followed Zayn's gaze, and my eyes came to rest on a pretty brunette whose face I could see.  Dara.

She and a blonde girl circled around a display, folding Jack Wills t-shirts to perfection.  Soon, Dara's back was facing me, and the girl whose face was in my view was the blonde one.  She was, no doubt, the most gorgeous girl I'd ever seen.  Aoife.  Her blonde hair was flowing over her shoulders, dip-dye decorating the ends.  Her eyes sparkled, and she looked happy and carefree.  

Everything about her was perfect to me.

****

Zayn's POV

She was absolutely gorgeous.  Amazing; beautiful and fit.  Her long brown hair was styled to perfection, and she sported a few hot pink and teal strands of hair.  Her bright blue eyes sparkled as she talked animatedly with Aoife; I'd never seen someone so happy through something so simple.  

She was just the kind of person I needed.  Drop-dead gorgeous, fit, passionate in what she does- music, genuinely happy, sweet, bold and friendly.  

She lifted her petite hands from her work, and moved stray hairs back into their place.  And she's careful with her hair, just like me.

Niall looked like he was in heaven.  Now both girls were facing us, but they hadn't noticed us yet.  

"Perfection," he whispered, unable to speak.

Suddenly, Dara and Aoife paused and looked up at us.  They froze at the sight of us, and we froze as well, seeing as we were locking eyes.  I flashed the most brilliant smile I had, and Niall gave an awkward wave.

Dara smiled back at me, more relaxed this time.  Let me tell you, hers are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen, and that smile was dazzling; I actually felt weak in the knees.

Aoife giggled and smiled cutely at Niall, who wobbled a bit.  

Taking a deep breath, I took my first step towards their table.