Chapter 4

Aoife's P.O.V.

"Vas happening with our YouTube channel dear?!" Dara yelled, running over to sit beside me.  

"They want more - I think we should do a song in honour of the boys!" I replied smirking, knowing that Dara still hasn't gotten over that whole Zayn & Niall thing.

"Yes! Let's do Stole My Heart, because it fits how we feel!" Dara exclaimed, running over to get the camera.

"We have to tell everybody about or questions and answers video as well," I said, smiling.

Dara nodded and picked up the camera and turned it on;

"Hi everyone, it's Aoife and Dara!  Today we will be singing Stole My Heart!" I exclaimed.

 "But we would like to dedicate this song to two very special people we saw today," Dara added, winking at me.

This time Dara was leaving her piano off; she was singing the whole thing while I was playing throughout it all.

I picked up my guitar  and played the chords while Dara began:

(Waiting for a boy like you)

The light shines, it's getting hot on my shoulders.

I don't mind, this time it doesn't matter.

Cause your friends, they look good but you look better.

Don't you know all night

I've been waiting for a boy like you to come around, round, round

Under the lights tonight

You turned around, and you stole my heart

With just one look, when I saw your face

I fell in love

It took a minute boy,

To steal my heart tonight

With just one look, yeah

I waited for a boy like you

I'm weaker

My worlds fall and they hit the ground

Oh life, come on head

Don't you fail me now

I start to say

I think I love you but I make no sound

You know cause all my life I've been waiting for a boy like you to come around

Under the lights tonight

You turned around, and you stole my heart

With just one look, when I saw your face

I fell in love

It took a minute boy, to steal my heart tonight

With just one look, yeah

I waited for a boy like you

There is no other place that I would rather be

Than right here with you tonight

As we lay on the ground I put my arms around you

And we can stay here tonight

Cause there's so much that I wanna say

I wanna say

Under the lights tonight

Turned around, and you stole my heart

Just one look, when I saw your face

I fell in love

It took a minute boy, to steal my heart tonight

Under the lights tonight

You turned around, and you stole my heart

With just one look, when I saw your face

I fell in love

It took a minute boy, to steal my heart tonight

With just one look, yeah

I waited for a boy like you

I turned around to Dara as we looked into the camera again. "Okay guys I hoped you enjoyed it!" I said, smiling sweetly  

"We also wanted to mention that tomorrow we are doing a question and answers video, so if you have any questions, just leave them in the comment box below," she pointed down, "We'll answer them as best as we can!" Dara exclaimed.

We waved goodbye, and pressed the stop recording button.  I uploaded it to YouTube, putting it out to our almost fifty-thousand subscribers.

"Now we just wait for the comments to flow in!" Dara said excitedly, covering her mouth to suppress a squeal.

     ----------------------

  Zayn's P.O.V.

  "So this is your plan?!" Niall shouted at me, bewildered.

 "Well, I didn't really have a plan.  But then I saw their video.. look, Niall, all we have to do is make a YouTube account and ask who their favourite member is.   Then, once we know if it's us or not, then we can go to Jack Wills and approach them!" I replied raising my hands in the air.

"Fine then!" Niall pretended to act angry with me, but I knew he wasn't; I could read him like a book.   I watched him tap away making the account while I watched another one of the girls' videos.

There was just something about Dara that I loved so much; I couldn't put my finger on it, though.  She was just...I don't know...Different.  The look on her beautiful face while she sang put me at ease.  She was passionate.

 "This better work, Zayn," Niall said threatened, pointing his finger at me.  

"It will, trust me on this one, okay?  I won't let you down, buddy." I said reassuringly, patting his shoulder.   

Just then I heard the rest of the boys walk inside.  

"What are you boys doing inside!?" Liam asked us, "It's gorgeous outside!  We want to play some football!"

Harry walked over to me and saw Dara and Aoife appear on the screen.   "Are these the famous girls we've been hearing about?!" Harry said pointing to the screen.  Before I could reply, Louis, Liam and Harry were crowded around my laptop.  

"Aw is this the one Nialler's got a crush on?!" Louis said, jabbing a finger at Aoife and walking over to Niall.   A Blush fanned over Niall's cheeks as a reply.

"I'll take that as a yes then" Louis winked. "Aw wittle Nialler's got a crush!" Liam said in a baby voice, poking Niall.  

"Dara is the one Zayn fancies!" Niall yelled in defense.  

Harry leaned further over my shoulder and let out a long, low whistle.  "She.  Is.  Fit."

I smacked him on top of his head, and he backed away chuckling. 

"We have a plan to meet them, but first we are going to make a YouTube account and ask them who their favourite members are.  Then we'll go to Jack Wills, where they work, and approach them!" I said, smiling broadly.  

"Okay Zayn, I posted the comment.  Now we have to wait and see!" Niall squealed, smiling like a five year old.

"Hey, can we come with you when you go to Jack Wills?" Harry asked, his eyes still fixed on Dara on the screen.

"Sure!  The more the merrier," Niall answered happily, spinning in his desk chair.

I wasn't happy at all though; I knew Harry fancied Dara as well, and he'll do whatever it takes to make her his.  Knowing Harry, being the flirt that he is, I wouldn't stand a chance.