Seven

There was a mistake! I said the last chapter that the next update will be on August 13, 2014 (Philippine Time), but it's wrong. I forgot when it was supposed to be, but here's a chapter anyway. We will return to the normal schedule next week! :D

* This chapter may contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

I jumped in surprise when I realized that it was Martin. I still kept peeing though. As long as he couldn't see my private, I don't care if he's hugging me from behind. In fact, I'm enjoying it.

But the question still remains - what the hell was he doing hugging me from behind while I'm peeing? Is that something that normal people do? Hell, even I don't do that!

"Uh... What are you doing?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow at him. I looked back at him and saw that his face was buried in the crook of my neck. He didn't say anything; he just tightened his arms around me. I sighed and stopped peeing, zipping up my pants.

I pulled away from the urinal and unwrapped his arms around me before turning around to face him. He just smiled at me. I cleared my throat to try to get him to snap out of his daze and actually start paying attention to me.

"What?" he asked. I sighed deeply.

"You weren't listening?" I asked him. He shook his head like a little kid. I gotta admit, it was adorable. But I was still confused about what Martin was getting at. If he's really friends with people like Iman, then all of this is just an act. I don't want to be one of the pieces in their game. I know someone would only get hurt and that someone would obviously be me.

"I asked you why the hell you were hugging me while I was taking a piss!" I asked a little more irritated now.

He shrugged. I mentally scoffed. He actually just shrugged as if hugging people while they were pissing was a normal. "I just wanted to hug you," he reasoned. I shook my head.

"You? Hug me? Why?" I questioned.

"Is it so wrong to want to hug someone?"

"No, probably not, but not while they're peeing! Plus, you never hug me. We aren't even that close, to be honest. We're more like acquaintances instead of friends."

"Well, maybe we can change that?" he asked with a hopeful tone.

I quickly went through all the thoughts in my head. Why would  hottie like Martin, who probably never even noticed my existence until now, suddenly want to get to know me? There's got to be a hidden agenda behind this.

"Why, Martin? Is this some kind of a trick you're playing on me? Is Iman and his friend in with you on this?" I said, bombarding him with questions.

A hurt expression suddenly came up on his face and I instantly felt guilty for accusing him like that. The truth is, I don't completely know Martin enough to judge him like that. I only ever saw him on the outside as he laughed along with his friends. I don't know much about except for the fact that he looks sexy and that he likes to ridicule things and people with his friends.