PART 7

* AUTHOR'S NOTE *

I Know That Last Chapter Came Out Pretty Late And I'm Sorry That It Wasn't Eventful.

Blake's POV

i finally go up to AP English its about damn time. i have class with Lina and channel. Channie didn't look happy to see me but i know she wants me. if she didn't she'd be the only one in the school, i bet even some teachers want a slice of this.

Lina kept patting the seat next to her like a mad man so i walk over and sat in it i just stared at her like " really why did you have to do that and embarrass me? " i guess she could read my facial expression and said " i wasn't sure you saw me"

noticing that class had already started i whisper " you screamed when i walked in, idiot. "

we just silently laughed until it wasn't funny anymore. channie didn't even look at us once. why do i so much interest in some one so...so...dead.

I'm so over it.

No I'm not.

a few classes went by and my friends kept me distracted all day but i still did all my work I like to think that I'm a very smart kid but fooling around in class makes time pass faster.

Lunch time finally arrived I'm cool with some teachers so they buy pizzas for me and my friends. we are all having fun and laughing telling stories and stuff when i see channel sitting by her self i feel so bad when i see the disgust on her face as she looks at the food that the school served.

i get up and all my friends are still having a blast, they didn't even notice i got up. i take a slice of pizza and walk over to her.

i stand in front of the table and maybe she'll look up and acknowledge that i was standing there with a hot ass piece of pizza in hand and she didn't so i sat down right in front of her and put the pizza on her tray she didn't even look at me and said " thanks. " i say to her " look at me"

she she ignored me. so i say" please just look at me." and she does slowly but surely. her eyes are puffy like she has been crying all day or maybe it's because didn't get any sleep last night.

i smile and say " better. Nexf time don't say that I'm embarrassed of you"
I walked away fast enough to avoid witnessing her reactions, I didn't even look back.

Everyone looked at me from the moment i stood up to the moment i sat back down. I couldn't help but notice that their looks lingered on Channie for a while, The girls looked like they were gunna jump out of their seats and attack Channie at any moment.

sometimes I forget the affect i have on women.

i get up and walk back to my table and pretend like i knew what they were talking about.

i had two classes after lunch and then we got to go home.

when the classes were over i got in my drivers car and we drove slowly out the school driveway due to the fact that a bunch of students were walking in our direction towards the busses.

one of those students was channel i told George to drive extra slow when we got next to her and so he did. when we got to her i opened the door and grabbed channie by her waist and pulled her in the car,she didn't even know what hit her.

she thought she was abducted or something so she kept hitting me and kicking me. i grab her arms and keep them still and whisper " channie its me, Blake. "

she looked at me and started complaining because i was hurting her so i let her go and saw that i left marks on her hands so i kissed her hands and she stared at me like i was insane. i was so embarrassed. i explained that when i was a little boy my mom would kiss my "boo-boos."

she smiled and said " that's sweet "
Personally I think she was making fun of me.

it was like she held her breath for the whole duration of the ride. she looked at me with really sad puppy eyes but that 's what her eyes have been looking like the whole time. its a little sad. I almost feel like i had to protect her from anything and anyone including sadness.

just then some one called me. i look down at my phone and it was Asia i rolled my eyes and declined the call. i wasn't in the mood. channie got her phone out and said " don't pick me up at the usual spot, ill be home late...okay...by love." she put her hair behind her ears and looked up at me.

"was that your lover? " i ask mockingly with a jealous undertone in the question. " unless i like girls and have a thing for drivers than, no." she replied in a very snarky tone. i giggled and said i like the fiesty her that about you she put her head down and her curly hair fell over her shoulders.

i look out the window and see that we arrived to my house i opened my door and quickly run to other side of the car to open her door.

she looked up at me and smirked as she walked out of the car i take her back for her and we walk into the house and she walked in first and her eyes darted all over the the room but she walks over to where we had our family pictures and especially liked the picture of me as a baby.

she said " you were so precious" and laughed as if she was mocking me yet again.

i smiled and asked her if she wanted anything to eat or drink she shrugged and said " anything really if it doesn't bother you "

so took some frozen pizzas from the fridge and threw them in the oven while she watching TV in my room. i go and join her upstairs and until i feel its the right moment to ask her what was going on.

i said ' somethings wrong and you know you can trust me, what up. " she just said " i don't know what you're talking about I'm fine"

i figured that if i tell her something she'll tell me something. but i have this one secret that isn't even mine to tell that's evalina's job.

i knew that this was a touchy subject so i went down stairs to give her some space plus she seemed pretty pissed at me i didn't want to make it worse. i sat down in the living room and watched some t.v. when the pizza was done i took out of the oven and sprinkles some oregano over them cause they kinda lack flavor... then i jump when a feel a gentle cold hand on my shoulder.

I look back and it's her. " Sorry that I'm being so distant." she said as gentle as possible.

i smile and say" you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to."

she replied while smiling slightly " I know...thats why I didn't tell you.bI laughed as i turned and grabbed her a plate for the pizza. It was they way se looked at me, she looked like she was hungry and i was a burger. it was a little hot, i wasn't going to try anything because of her emotional state and because if Asia were to find out i would look like the bad guy.

she noticed that i was deep in thought and felt awkward so she backed away quickly and grabbed a plate of food as she flirtatiously walked to her seats and sat down. we watched some movie that was so boring that i didn't even bother to remember the title.

she fell asleep on the couch so i carried her to my bed. i didn't want to be in the same bed as her so went to the couch and felt the sleep overcome me slowly.

two hours later i heard a raspy yet cute voice wake me up and is said " come to bed with me, why did you leave? "

i rolled off the couch and took channel to bed again. she jumped into bed like a child would when they were promised a bed time story. i get into bed on the other side. and whispers in my ear

" im sleepy" i was so tired but i managed to laugh and say " than go to sleep" and i rubbed her shoulder and said " you're even pretty when you sleep". I rolled over to my side of the bed after she was asleep and istantly knocke out.