PART 2

Blake's Pov

That...that nerd. who did she think she was threatening me. Doesn't she know who I am, what I'm capable of. Does she not know how much money I have?

People like her just want to see the world burn. she had no right. I will get her back for what she did to Asia. She isn't my favorite person in the world but together we have an image to maintain. We have our own separate lives but in public we cant get enough of each other.

Her parents have money too. My family has more. Our parents have been friends since middle school so we were kind of always meant to be together in the worst way possible. Well, back to the point she infuriates me I cant believe her.

I was so deep in thought that I bumped into a stop sign. My friends just laughed. For the moment I did even realize I had friends around me. Thoughts do that to me.

I got home and looked at  the white picket fence with the white house with bright red roses planted in front of it . It was really annoying how perfect my house looked. What bothered the most was the fact that I had to look at the inside and outside of it everyday.

Sometimes wish I was in a medium class family but, you always have to be careful of what you wish for, right? 

I walk inside so see my mother packing her suit case in the living room. She also had more than a dozen bags laying all over the place. She just came back from a shopping trip for another of her business meetings, and we both knew it.

My dad was staying in California but my not in my house. He had meetings in San Francisco for the next two weeks. It was rare to find two of my parents in the same building at the same time. Not even on the holidays can you find them together. 

I was perfectly fine on my own.

Little miss ugly had every thing it seemed. she was going to an expensive high school, didn't have to become the Justin Bieber of dappford high school. She was just simple, ugly her. She didn't seem shy, sad, maybe deranged but in the right mind set the majority of the time.She lived in Los Angeles for fucks sake.

I could stand the fact that I would have to see her every single day. kill me now.

I opened my MacBook and saw all the messages I had on Facebook. I had Exactly 148. most were from girls who had fantasies of me that were often frightening but some quite flattering if I might say. one of my messages was from her. Apparently her name was Channel. I new it was close to that. I called her "Chanie" the first time we made verbal contact. She said a simple "hey"

she was very verbal in person but behind a screen all she could say was hey. That was the most regular message i had gotten in almost 8 years. I had to reply. "what do you want! " I sent while pressing really hard on the keys of my laptop. She asked "what's your deal idiot?"  

"Well a lot of things your going to have to be more specific", I replay. She never answered back I was almost wishing she wrote back. It was 8:23 pm. I had spent the entire day alone. It went by so fast. I was honestly used to it. I usually invite two or three of my friends over but I thought about her the whole time in a way I didn't fell alone.  

I dosed off and woke up at about 5:30am. It was honestly very early school starts at about 8:00 so this was almost a record for me. I rub my tired eyes and automatically start my daily routine and check my phone for any Instagram likes and Facebook comments.

I roll my heavy feeling body out of bed.  My feet tingle at the feeling of the soft carpet on my floor. I walk to my bathroom and locked the door. Grabbed my towel and played with my hair in the mirror. then I look down at all the bruises on my body that I can hopefully cover.

I turned on the water and jumped back at the feeling of the hot water touching my bare chest. I lean against the wall and just think for a while about school, sports family and her. WAIT! Why was I thinking of Channel. That's the last thing I should think about. Right?

I hop out of the shower for fear that I might think about HER again. I rub my hair frantically with my white towel, I admire the fact that my name was sewed into it. It fancy cursive letters that looks like my mothers hand writing.

I wrap it round my waist and turn on my hair iron. I slowly walk to my closet and drag my feet on the way there. I pull out a random shirt and some regular yet slightly skinny, blue jeans.

I pull my burgundy low top converse and a pair of Nike socks and pop my socks and shoes on. I go to the bathroom and stare at the mess that I call my hair start styling it up with a brush and a flat iron.

After I start to wildly shoot hair spray in my hair. I tightly close my eyes to avoid poisoning them.  I walk down stairs, grab a bag, and walk out the door. I walked down town and then I walk into my favorite book store. It was about 7:35 so I had time.

 If anything I could just call my driver but I doubt that ill miss the bus. I saw and interesting book right when I walked in its called Everyday by David Levithan.

I might read it some time I grabbed it an bought the cheap little book, I walked out the door only to bump into the one and only Channel James.