PART 1

Chanel's POV

The title might change as i go along so any recommendations or ideas will be much appreciated.

What am I going to learn first? Is my teacher going to be nice? Who am I going to meet?

Then I snapped out of it. The screeching from the hault of the yellow bus woke me up. I hear the squeaking of the leather seats as everyone on the bus gets up to walk out.

I was all the way in the back, hiding from the premadona, drama queens before they sucked the life out of me with unwanted comments and snarky remarks on the first day of high school.

This was supposed to be a new start for me...lord knows I needed one.

I walked out of the bus slowly as my eyes were distracted by every little thing that moved around me.

There was one thing, or should I say someone that my eyes couldn't help but to follow. His eyes looked like the ocean a, deep dark blue that collided with a beautiful Kelly green in a breathtaking hurricane of cool attitude that only looked better when the sun decided to illuminate his flawless face.

Oh don't even get me started on his dark soft hair, it went up in a quiff that was seemingly perfect.

I managed to catch all of this in 5 seconds of staring before this brunette bimbo got i'm my way. She went up to him and placed her left hand on his chest and jealousy grew inside me till I shrunk it down when I figured he would never look at me the way he looked at her.

The bell rang and everyone was sent to the auditorium for an Introduction on how the school works.We were put in to homerooms and I was excited to know that I was with HIM we had almost every class together except writing and history where I was in higher classes.

My first class that day was an old lady who looked like a bird. She was our science teacher. She looked mean and very rude. I for one don't keep my mouth shut when i'm being treated the wrong way unless something stronger than my anger takes over.

Today wasn't any different. We were in class taking our seats everyone was running to the back because that's where all the fun happens.

I for one was in the process of sitting in the front because that's where people actually learn things. When I was almost in my chair that brunette bimbo pushed my chair over and I fell on my butt. The anger boiled inside of me.

I stood up at slammed my books on the floor along with my bag. I took two slow steps took off my giant square hipster glasses and gently placed them on a strange nerdy boy's desk.

This whole time this idiot didn't see me coming at the same way I didn't see HIM walk In. ( I should really find out his name) I tapped her shoulder with a cliche move and my actions took a twist. I might have slapped her with all my force...in the face.

It didn't hurt at first. what really bothered me was that then "HE" walked in.

I didn't know what to do. what would he think of me? I looked up after hanging my head with disappointment and saw "HIM" laughing.

His laugh was perfect. It was sophisticated enough to use in a business meeting and goofy enough to hang out with friends. It was the perfect mix. I smirk and pay my attention to a shaking brunette sitting on the ground cupping her face and whimpering in pain.

At this point my hand was almost numb I didn't think it was a big deal but It was enough to break two fingers. With my luck it was with the hand I write with. I screwed up, this was supposed to be my fresh start then this happens.

She had to be taken to the nurse though no one told the teacher what happen, I sensed some troubled because of me hitting her.

There was a role call after class. we had to all go to our home rooms. They were doing it alphabetically by first name. his name was before mine. "Blake Steele. he stood up.

we made eye contact I looked away because I wasn't sure why but he started laughing at the sight on me.

Finally a name for the face. now I wont have to call Blake "HIM" anymore. My name was immediately called after his. "Chanel James" stood up from my chair smiled and everyone had already heard about the little incident.

I couldn't wait to get home. I was walking home because I didn't feel like going on the bus today and my driver was busy today. I Heard Blake behind me talking.

I didn't look back I just smiled. I Then heard the brunette idiot named Asia Champagnez I just rolled my eyes and kept walking.

I was angry I like the only thing keeping me from him was Asia. it bothered me. He shout "Those glasses look like individual television

screens" I turned slightly but stop my self before I could see his face. "That hair though do u know what brush is?" I then heard from him .

I thought that it was Asia but it wasn't just her. it was him, he was in the way of the impossible US. I Just sang out loud so I would hear them anymore.

the song unfaithful but Rihanna popped up in my head and that's what I sang. They finally shut up at least I thought they did until He Shouted " yo can you shut up already damn thinking you big because you can sing out loud. You ain't even that good" You can mess with my appearance and personality but never my voice.

I turned around a fast walked over to him there was a group of three Asia, Tyson banks, and Blake I walked right to them pushing Blake back. he pushed me.

I cant believe he just put his hands on me. I got up red with anger and whispered into his ear

"Do you know who I am or what i'm capable of? You see your little girlfriend over there she has already had a play date with my fist. she knows. just ask her.I have a feeling that if you try playing with me one more time, my friendly knee over here my have to say hi to your no, no zone and I don't think you want that.I know u wouldn't because I would be the only one getting pleasure out of that. You can tell your little friends not to mess with me. Only good thing out your mouth from now on. Do you understand or am I going to have to shove my 6 inch foot so far up your ass it comes out ya nose."

he looked at me smiled and said "I think ima like you Chanie." I yelled after him and said " I see...you understood" while I thought to my self did he just call me Chanie.

No one ever calls me Chanie. I guess that can be our thing now. I walked home and had an event less night drinking mountain dew and reading a book.