PART 5

Blakes pov

Sorry about the boring chapter its literally 8:29 Am and im so tired I have been up all night thinking. Im just not as creative at 4 in the morning.

I wake up in my bed with three people staring down a me with worried yet relieved looks on their faces. I Sit up rubbing my aching head and ask what happen.

Lina calmly said" After you had a screaming match with Kel I guess it took a lot out of you so you blacked out, but I'm glad you're okay"

I groan and say "Yea, I remember the argument " I walk out of bed and walk towards the stair when Lina says it's not a really good idea to get out of bed. I assured her I was fine and went anyways. When I got to the bottom step I shouted " Any one want anything from down here"

Lina shouted back " Bring me a can of soda!" Then Mikey shouted " If you could bring some Doritos that would be great!"

I walk into the kitchen and open a few cabinets to find some chips and I grabbed a family sized bag and grabbed a couple sodas. I know that only Lina asked for one but the guys want one too, they just never ask and expect me to read their minds or something. I guess i do just that then.

I walk upstairs slowly and a hear a knock at my door while I'm halfway up there and I'm so confused its almost 1:30 am on a school night. Who could it be, I'm guessing its Daniel or x-man (Xavier). I walk over to the door and open it to find Channel with a perfect ponytail, slick and tied back, wear a black form fitted tank top with some black and neon green track shorts and some gray,neon green and blue Running shoes

She was holding a book and my thoughts were interrupted when she said "Are you gonna let me in or do I have to climb through the window?" she says as she turns her head to look at the window about 2 feet from the front door

I step aside and hold the door open I hear foots steps coming down and shouting " Blake where is my soda, boy!?!" Lina sees its channel and hugs her. She asks" How did you know I was at Blake house?" Channel replied " I didn't, I actually...I came to see Blake"

Lina looked at me and smiled a very childish smile as she grabbed the food from my hand and ran up stairs shouting "Boys come and get em" I can hear he twins running towards the door and tackling Lina to the ground. She can handle it, she has lived with them her whole life.

I Turn my attention to Channel and ask what she was doing there She said she wanted to return a book that i let her borrow. I honestly let her keep it but its all good ill take it back I wanted to read it.

I nod and say "Thanks" she just smiles and I ask" Why did you bring this to be at almost two in the morning?" She stated " I finished the book right now and I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight so I brought it back to you"

I smile and say "Are you sure you didn't just wanna see me?" She fake gagged and turned away as if too walk out the door and I say "So your parents just let you leave the house at 2:00 am?" by the look on her face I hit a nerve. She turned slightly said good night and walked with seriousness.

I shrug my shoulders brushing off what just happen but still slightly, internally questioning what that was all about.

I walked up stairs where I saw Micheal, Kelvin, and Evalina sitting next to each other making the exact same face.

I ask "What's going on?" Lina says "You have a girlfriend bro" i say back "thanks for pointing out the obvious" Micheal says" Cut the crap kid, we know you were with the freaky chick Channel" Evalina smacked him in the back of the head because her and Channel were friends or something.

I say " I let her borrow my book because it was the last one at the bookstore and we both wanted to read it"

they roll their eyes in unison and say "mhmmm" i just laughed and dug my hand into the giant bag of original nacho flavored Doritos

"either way me and Asia Are just for show and y'all know that" i say shrugging my shoulders.

Lina says " I didn't know that " and I say "the world doesn't have to know it either. We keep this in our circle" and she nodded and said " good, I hate Asia she has cheated on you so many times bro. Break up with her and expose her for the skank she is, everyone will love you even more than they already do"

I reply with " I cant because she actually likes me,I think, I never liked her in that way she is more like an annoying little sister to me."

Lina said while shaking her head with attitude "if she really liked you she would have never cheated on you."

"Lina, im not in the mood right now can we just talk about this some other time"

The whole night was spent laughing and telling stories and watching scary movies. We went to sleep at around 4 and had to wake up at around 6:00 am.

It was hard to shower because of the numerous people in the house and only three bathroom but only two were available. George had his own.

I put some music to wake myself up. As I was searching through my phone I saw some Fall Out Boy, some Panic At The Disco,and some R&B / Hip-Hop, like Chris Brown, Drake, Ne-yo, Trey Songz etc.

The song Lovehate Thing by Wale started playing and all of a sudden Lina rushes into the bathroom and starts rapping and singing along while im in the shower. All I could do was laugh at the sound of her making her self sound like she couldnt sing, when we clearly know she can, I mean its all she does.

I got out the shower and put on anything I found lying around on the floor that smelled like TIDE .George took us all to school after he took the boys and Lina home to get clean clothes.

I see Asia and roll my eyes when she runs up to me and says " Babe, kiss" and then I have no choice but to kiss her and pretend to mean it. Her Friends all go "Awww" and she blushes and runs back to them. My daily morning ritual ladies and gentelmen.

And so I start my day what a drag...