Epilogue

The sun has risen between the mountains from the thick curtain of the fog and the mist. The rays gently caressing the soft skin of Harry Styles. He slowly opened his eyes reveling the bright green to the golden sun.

He turned around to face the person who is cuddling him dearly to his chest

"Good morning Mr Husband"

The latters lips grew into a smile

"Good morning to you too Mr Harry Malik" he responded in his morning voice

Harry smiled, pecking the lips of his husband for three years and started to leave the bed

"Where are you going? Today is a holiday" Zayn whined

"yeah, some people have duties that doesn't have any holidays" he rolled his eyes and walked of off the bed room.

Harry slowly opened the door of the next room,  slowly walking in, trying not to make too much sound.

He smiled again, looking at his little angel, sleeping peacefully. He went near, sat in the edge of the bed.

"Wake up love" Harry spoke softly, putting his hand on the belly of the sleeping baby "Friddie wake up" he spoke again. But the boy only ignored and turned around "I wanna swleep more papa" he replied

"Love, your Abbu has been asking about you, you don't want to make your Abbu mad now do you?"

As soon as Harry spoke, Friddie sat straight, rubbing his eyes
"but swleeeep"

"you can sleep in the afternoon yeah"

"owkay" he smiled at his Papa.

Harry picked him up and got him ready and got him to the kitchen.

"Good morning Abbu" Freddie ran loose from harrys grip and gave a tight hug to his Abbu Zayn

"Good morning son" Zayn hugged back, putting his coffee down on the table

Harry just smiled at the father and his son and he's so happy how strong the relationship is in their family.

"So Abbu, can we paint today? Yesterday papa tought me to play piano and now I wanna paint" he spoke sweetly.

"Of course Darling, anything you like" he smiled brightly looking at the brightly giggling son.

To say that Zayn is happy is an understatement. He is beyond happy. After one year of their best friends marriage, Zayn pulled out his guts and proposed to Harry and obviously the other said yes. And since then he couldn't stop smiling or being happy in general.
After one year of their marriage, harry insisted on having kids and Zayn been Zayn couldn't say no to his lovely husband. So they went to adoption center and saw this beautiful baby boy wrapped softly in a blue comforter, just smiling and giggling. The babys blue eyes met the gold and green ones and they knew that they were gonna adopt him. Harry reached out his hand and the baby caught his fingers by both of his hands and gave him a smile that reminded him of someone he loved.

"Zayn, can we adopt him?" Harry asked, his eyes were watering.

Zayn smiled and nodded "Yes of course, I'll tell the authorities"

Harry took the boy and held close to his chest as they were riding back home. The boy is only laughing and smiling, no sign of tension, he was completely relaxed.

"What are we gonna name him?" Harry asked his husband.

Zayn replied after couple of moments later "Louis shared everything with me, and I remember he once told me that he was going to name his first boy as Freddie. I don't know why but he told me this." Harry looked at Zayn