Chapter 28

"Hello Slut" Zayn knocked the door, smiling, as he fixes his suit

"Yeah Zayn, come on in" Liam breathes heavily.

Zayn smiled as he approaches his nervous friend

"you're sweating" Zayn laughed "Ha Jesus"

"Of course, I am.  How else should I suppose to be? " Liam questioned

"It's your marriage day lime bean, you gotta be but more happy looking."

"OH MY GOD"

"It's my marriage day Zayn, I'm scared" Liam speaks as he falls onto the sofa

"surprisingly Niall is doing all good" Zayn replied and Liam lifted his head

"really?" Liam asked, his eyes growing big.

"yeah"

"how does he look" the groom asked

"yeah he looks amazing, dressed just like a princess" Liam gave him a surprising look

"yeah he actually wore a white dress, he looks phenomeniall"

"that's ur that's great I guess yeah" Liam shook his head

"come on up,  it's time" Zayn held his hand out and Liam grabbed it.

.
.
.

Soft music is playing along inside the church, as all the people were gathering and having seats in richly decorated chairs

Soft music is playing along inside the church, as all the people were gathering and having seats in richly decorated chairs. The aisle was designed with the beautiful multicolored flowers and the fragrance was setting up the mood.

Liam is patiently waiting, his foot tapping the carpeted floor and his heart racing. The doors have been opened and he saw Harry bringing his soon to be husband along, who looked extremely handsome and breathtaking.

Niall looked at him and gave him a smile that reassured every doubt he had and he returned the same.

The ceremony has started and the priest started to talk something that Liam isn't paying attention to. All he is thinking about is the man that is standing right infront of him. He liked it.

"Liam James Payne, I remember when I was a kid, I always hated Disney movies because I believed that Prince Charming doesn't exist, the moment I saw you, I know that I was wrong. You're sweet, hard working, handsome, hot,  loyal, respectful, protective, noble, and perfect and I never thought I'd meet a man like you. Today I'm really proud to say that someone like you is in love with me. Liam Payne, I love you and I promise you that I'll keep loving you until I take my last breath in this body." and Niall has ended his speech.

Liam smiled as he wiped his tear and spoke

"Niall James Horan, I always felt special that we shared same middle name and now I cannot be more happy about the fact that we are about to share my last name. I promise you one thing Niall, no matter what, I will fight everyday to protect you, save you from everything. I promise you that not even the bad guys, in the dark night,  could take anything from us. I want to spend my life with you,  have kids with you and just wanna see you happy. Niall James Horan, I'm so happy that a guy like you is in love with me. And I promise you that I'll never let you down"

Before the priest could tell them to kiss eachother, Niall already jumped onto his husband kissing him like there is no tomorrow, wrapping his arms around his husbands cheeks.

The broke the kiss and Liam whispered "Congratulations Mister Niall Payne"

Niall blushed and hid his face in Liam's neck.
.
.
.

The entire event was perfect, just like Niall planned. As for the best man's, harry came up with the lame jokes and Zayn took his time to ruin Liam's reputation.

At the end of the day, it was a happy day for everyone. Niall didn't move from Liam's lap and Harry couldn't help himself but to enjoy the lake view near the venue.

"Harry" it was Zayn who gently tapped harrys shoulder

"yes Zee" he spike as he sat on the ground.

"I know, we only dated for couple of months. But,  I was in love with you the second I saw you walked down the hallway in our school. I know that one day,  you'll be the one I marry. There are actually no words to describe how much you really mean to me, I'm not your Prince Charming, I'm not your first love and I'm fine with that. Really, but I want to be your last everything. The thought of loosing you can alone kill me. We might not be perfect like Niall and Liam. But still, our story is unique, just like you. And I want to do something" Zayn spoke as he sat down next to Harry, taking his hand.

He pulled a small diamond ring from his pocket, and looked into harrys eyes 

"Don't worry, this isn't the marriage proposal. This is the promise ring, a promise I wanna make to you. I promise you that I will get better, emotionally and psychically,  I'll also stop smoking and I promise you that I'll work hard for us. I promise you that I'll be the man that you deserve and never let you down. I'll be everything that makes you happy. I promise you that I will love you even after I died, always and forever. So would you take the ring and accept me" he stopped speaking as his relaxes to see harrys reaction.

"oh zayn"

"oh Zayn, of course Zayn" Harry cries

"Zayn, it doesn't matter if you were my first love or not. I love you for you. It's not a pity love, no it's not. And you are the better man Zayn. I love you for you. And I'm so happy that you decided to stop smoking. I'm so happy. And I promise you the same. I promise you that I'll make it up to you for what I did in the past, I promise you that I will never leave your side no matter what, I promise you that I will love you unconditionally and always and forever"

And thats it,  they shared the most amazing kiss they ever had under the moon light and in the wedding hall. It was magical, surely because Zayn believes that Harry is the magic happened in his life. And he closed his eyes and took a long breath

"oh ours is a fairy tale love story" Zayn spoke

"Sure it is"
________________________________

Hope you guys are still enjoying this story.

It has come to end.

There's just one epilogue left and that's a wrap up.

Thank you for each and everyone that has supported this book. Can't thank you enough.

All the love as always.
S💖