CHAPTER 4

Harry' p.o.v :

  It's 8 'o'clock in the morning of our special day. I imagined it to be so cliche like in movies where Louis would wake me up with breakfast in the bed with some rose petals decorated round the plate and some candles and flowers on the bed side and nice warm bath together with some morning sex obviously. But I was woken at the sight of Louis brushing his hair dressed formally like he always does for his work. He looked at me and gave me a smile

"good morning love" he said kissing my top of the head "I have a really important work I should get going now" he said which broke my heart. He started moving away from me I immediately clenched onto his blazer "but I wanna spend time with yo-" I was cut off by him saying "not today love, now come one lock the door"

He didn't even said anything about our anniversary

Does he even remember?

"you four foot bitch" I said and shut the door on his face.. It felt right though...

While I was taking a long shower I started thinking the possibilities why Louis forgot about our day. After a long battle with my inner self I came to conclusion that he was planning big to surprise my ass... Ok it makes sense now. 

After three hours of basically doing nothing I heard a knock on my door. Which sounded like

" dub...dub
  dub. dub..
  dub. dub.. "

I immediately knew who that is, he makes the door knock sound like a heart beat.

I opened the door and instantly embraced him in a tight hug.

"how have you been zee? Long time right?  I said really exited seeing my best friend Zayn after a long time

"I'm fine Harry, how are you?"
He asked taking his Shades off making comfortable on sofa.
I took a clear look at him observing his condition.

"what happened zee? You don't look good?" I can't bare when my best friend is in such pain

"oh it's nothing, my sleeping pattern has changed... I've been working really hard on my art gallery " he said it with a reassuring smile and I had to believe it.

Zayn's p.o.v :

  I was doing my art work and my phone received a text from lou

From louis:

   I'm really busy right now and Harry is home alone and he's upset with me. Go to him Zayn give him some company.

I read the text and sighed. Harry and I will be alone together for probably five hours.

How am I going to function?

But I can't leave him alone right?  I had to do this

To louis:

  Yeah OK. Xx

I got up and put on some clothes(yeah I paint naked don't ask me why I do that) and started off to spend some time with the person I love who soon going to be my friends husband.

And here I am infront of Larry's house and knocking the door. I use a specific sound to knock harry's door which sounds like a heart beat. The reason behind it is to let him know that he makes my heart sound that loud whenever I am with him but obviously he is oblivious to that.

He embraced me with is warm hug and welcomed into his house.

There was a comfortable scilence fell after me lying about "working hard for my gallery " and he just nodded and went into the kitchen.

He came back with a tray full of chocolate brownies in his hand and sat next to me

"I was quite bored so I thought I should treat myself some stuff, so I made them" he said grinning and poking his tongue out.

"here, have some" he said offering me one, when I tried to take it from his hands he just backed away "open your mouth, I wanna feed you"

I opened and he stuffed his entire brownie into my mouth and i had to swallow it.

(nothing's really mature 😂)

"how's it? " he asked wiggling his eye brows

"It is good hazza but you could have given me some more time to swallow it" I just chuckled, he is still a kid

"I couldn't wait" he said switching the TV on

We just stared at the TV while eating these delicious brownies until Harry had to bring out the one topic I'm particularly scared of

"how's your love life zee?" he asked eyes still glued to the screen

"I don't have any lover haz"

"don't lie to me" he said in professor snapes voice. And yeah he is really obsessed with Harry Potter and he is in hufflepuff house.

"and why do you think I'm lying?" I asked playing it cool not showing my internal panic attack.

"I know you zee, it looks like you are heart broken. Look at yourself you look like every guy in movies with broken hearts" he said seriously looking at me and this time I couldn't lie when his emerald green eyes are staring into my soul

"yeah, maybe" I said, immediately regretting my entire existence.

"So who's that?" since I've said a little I thought I will make up some story

"she doesn't know it yet" I started and he immediately switched off the TV completely turning himself towards me.

"tell me everything"

"Ohk, huh her name is Hasina" yes I was lying about this shit but hey I can use the nickname that I usually use it for harry right?

(a/n Hasina means beautiful/pretty. usually used to name a girl)

"really nice name, tell me all about it"

"uh..i met her in a park and we talked for a while, we became very close and we shared same interests also. Suddenly she told me that she is going on a date with a guy.. One week later they are in a relationship now. That's the deal" I said like its all cool.

Harry started leaning towards me and gave a hug and all I did is to pray for the god to give me strength to resist my tears.

"Awee zee, don't cry" he said rubbing my back.

"I'm ok though it's not like I loved her" I gave him my best fake smile that I put on every day. I'm an actor in real life though the only difference that the on screen actors get paid and I don't.

All of the sudden harry's phone started ringing from an unknown number

"who is calling me at this time?" he answered the phone

"yes, it's Harry Styles"

"yes, I'm his boyfriend"

He suddenly went pale and lost the grip of the phone he is holding. It shattered in to pieces when it hit the ground.

________________________

Dun dun dun......

Thoughts on the chapter?

Any guesses on what's gonna happen?

Vote and Comment

All the love as always
S💖