CHAPTER 2

Zayn's P.O.V :

      We reached our destination within no time and got into a fine restaurant and bar. We were greeted by a nice young lady and she lead us to the near fine table where we took our seats.

"My name is Sarah Khan and I'll be serving this table, what can I get you sir?" she asked politely.

We looked at each other obviously knowing what we are going to order, it's always the same.

"can we get two glasses of beer and two plates of chicken wings please" Louis said with a decent smile.

"of course sir, I'll be right back" she said and walked her way to the kitchen. She was pretty sexy in my opinion. Dark brown hair, Amber eyes, perfect boob's and butt. I didn't realise I was checking her until Louis called out my name and I had to move my gaze away from her and towards Louis.

"jeez Zayn, stop eye fucking her " Louis spoke with an annoying tone

"oops, already did that sorry" I let out a chuckle
"Ok Louis can you say what you wanted to say?" I asked to know what kind of surprise he planned. It was kinda killing me from inside to be honest.

"oh that, I'm really scared Zayn. I'm panicking." Louis actually turned pale. I was scared though.  I had many thoughts running around in my head

Did he cheat on Harry?
Oh my god

" what did you do lou, tell me.  You are really scaring me." I couldn't hold my enthusiasm.

He put his hand in his jeans pocket and trying to take something out. But from my side it looked like he is touching himself and unknowingly the expression on my face changed into disgusting look.

"Relax Zayn, I'm not touching my self in public" and then he took out a velvet box which was in red colour. I instantly knew what is going to happen. A big lump is forming in my throat and I have to control it.

"Are you going to propose me Louis? How romantic" I cooed "I say yes, I wanna be your husband" I said fluttering my eyes to hide the tears forming in my eyes. And within no time Sarah was back to our table bringing our food. She served the beer and the chicken wings and left for her work. Thank god she came at the right moment. I have time for myself to control my emotions.

"stop trying to be funny Zayn, I'm the sass master from doncaster. And yes I've decided to propose Harry on our fifth anniversary. How does that sound?" he asked me with his cute blue eyes enthusiasticly at me.

"oh, it's not for me then" I said pretending to wipe my tears and covering my face in my elbow resting my head on the table. but for real I was wiping my tears and I received a smack from him with the menu card. I looked at him and started laughing like a maniac and said
"kidding bro, he would love that trust me. And now show me the ring bitch" I said.
When he opened the box I saw the most beautiful ring.

"how is this? See the stone?  It is mixture of blue and green

"how is this? See the stone?  It is mixture of blue and green. Like our eyes. And turn the ring around" he spoke so fast and exited. I did what he said. Small words are engraved on the back of the ring saying "always in my heart"

"how is the ring Zayn? Is it good? Will he say yes? Oh my god " he stared panicking and I need to calm him down. More than him I need to calm myself down. I mean it's not like I'm not happy about it, its just that he is not Harry anymore. He is going to be Louis husband. When he uttered the word husband, i had a small smile creeping his face. Harry is going to have a family and have kids and stay happy forever with a perfect man. I genuinely smiled thinking about it.

"I'm so happy for you Louis, he is definitely going to yes. I can't believe my two best friends are going to get married. I feel like joey tribbiani. " I said with a genuine happy tear shedding from my eyes. I got off the table and gave him a big hug encouraging him, patting his back.

Harry don't deserve a git like me. He deserves Louis.  He is rich, with a proper job, have a nice own house, good looking and more than all theses he loves Harry more than anything in this entire world.

"I need help though" he asked

"anything for you Lou"

"can you please keep the ring with you for a week? If I take this home he will find out about this. You know Harry, he can literally be a better detective than Sherlock Holmes some times.

I just chuckled "of course Louis and trust me I'll not sell it" I winked, apologizing quickly.

As I got in my apartment after Louis dropping me off, I shut the door quickly and begin to sob. I cried and cried and didn't even know how and hour just passed away. I got up from my floor and picked up a vodka bottle and started drinking, enjoying the burn in my throat. I took my wallet out and stared at the picture.

it was the fist picture that they ever took togetherThey were such a happy times

They were such a happy times.
Third person's p.o.v :

"hi, I am harry" he extended his hand

"I'm Zayn, nice to meet you" he said shaking is hand and smiling at his dimples

They became really close when they share similar interest in art and music, with each other encouragement they chose the degree what they are more passionate about.

After spending a year long as friends Zayn decided to confess his love towards the younger lad. He plucked all colours of roses and made a flower crown because Harry loves to wear them. He put it in a carry bag and went to the park where they usually meet. When we got inside he immediately started searching for harry. He found him but he wasn't alone, he was with Louis. He started walking towards them but had stopped when he saw Louis placing his lips onto Harry's. It broke zayn's heart into million pieces. He quickly ran away before anyone could notice and Locked himself in his room. He took out the flower crown he made and cried entire night holding close to his chest.

And today he did the same with the photo of his.
_________________________

Hope you guys like it

Who feels bad for Zayn?

And sorry if I made any mistakes 😅

Like and comment

All the love as always
S💖