CH. 17 Talking and an important question

After the chaos of the day, with setting up the appointments need for the bone marrow and pulling Abel away from Aiden it was nice to sit outside and enjoy the night air.

"Thanks for letting me put him to bed" Ghost's deep gravelly voice says softly as he sits next to me.

"No need to thank me, Abel absolutely loves you" I say softly back looking out over my back yard.

" I love them too you know? I know it's only been a short time that I've known them but their perfect" he tells me softly as he lights his cigarette.

" I know what you mean I fell in love with them the moment I found out I was pregnant it only grew the more they did, their my whole world"

" I can tell, your a great mother" he tells me softly as he turns my head to look at him.

" I've tried to be, I've made mistakes but I love them so much, I know I didnt things I shouldn't have" I whisper looking into his ice blue eyes.

" Baby we all make mistakes, I've made plenty of them, I've done things I'm not proud of we all have" He says softly to me as he runs his thumb on my cheek.

"I dont regret it, that night for a lot of reason, our sons is a big one, I wouldn't change it" I say softly as i lean into his hand.

" i dont regret it, things should have been different "

" I'm sorry. I really am, I wish I had told you, there were times I almost did tell you"

"Why didnt you?" He asks as he holds my gaze

" I was Scared , and Drax he convinced me that I didnt need the father, i faught His advances for a while. Through the pregnancy and the first year of their life but I grew lonely and he always knew what to say and I just gave in and I wish I hadn't for the most part" I say looking down.

" Baby girl you have nothing to fear when it comes to me. I wish you would have known that then but as long as you know it now. And as for that asswhole he knew how to worm his way in." His tone grew hard at the mention of Drex.

" I just didnt want to be alone, I put up with his shit, and I was happy he went on long runs because if was there he wasnt here" I say looking out over the the yard.

" that day I knocked him on his ass, you said he was mad" he asks me as he pulls my eyes back to him.

" yeah he was pissed at me, I had taken the morning after pill, he was mad that you were coming here and I still wouldn't let him put his tattoo on me, and I was in the shower and he come in and he wanted a morning quickie and well instead of pulling out or having a rubber on he came inside me.. i was pissed off and he left pissed and so I had Chloe Bring me a plan b pill the morning you came into town and stupidly took it in Drex's dorm room and left the box in the trash. He confronted me that afternoon and was pissed and angry I could have your kids but not his and he left and got drunk and well you knocked him on his ass." I say with a blush.

"He.. are you fucking kidding me son of a bitch, I should have beat that little fucker" He growls

"Hey hey it's okay you did enough" I say grabbing his hand.

" no i didnt i shouldn't have left the tucker leave on his own power"

" Its over and done with"

"Baby it's not over by a long shot, hes gonna learn. But first I want you to do something for me" He tells me as pulls my face close to his.

" Anything" I say softly

" Let me put my claim on you"

"W-what?"

" Let me get one of my guys here and put my tattoo on your pretty little body" He say as he brushes his lips across mine
************************************

Hey lovelies,
I know this is short I promise to make it up to you
Hope you like it!
I hope to have another chapter up this week.

Hope you all are doing well

Always
Nyx