NOTE!!!

Hello my lovelies,

Thank you guys for all the love and support!!
And thank you for being such loyal readers!!

First I want to say that I am going to be finishing SOULLESS, it is not on hold, so don't worry!

I have a few things I wanna talk to you guys about,

First yes SOULLESS will be finished how soon I do not know.

I AM going to be doing more books in my SOULLESS series.

Yes SOULLESS is going to be a series.

I will announce big plans for that when im done with SOULLESS.

I will also be doing more books that are not apart of the SOULLESS books.

I hope you guys will check them out when I do post them and start them.

So if you want to know more on that front the SOULLESS series or the other books please comment or inbox me!

I will answer all messages and comments, so questions, concerns, or just want to chat please feel free to message me!

I also want to say you guys are amazing I love reading your comments!

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating, I hate that I haven't been able too.

I feel like I should tell you guys a bit of what's been going on.

Well first I should tell you my  mental health has not been very good lately, 
I have been struggling with it a lot, so I had to take some time to get that back under control, things are cleared up for the most part now with that.

My grandparents basement got flooded and they lost everything in it, I have been helping take care of the clean up, and fixing among other things for that.

My grandparents are not in good health, my grandpa will be 88 this year he has some bad health problems. He has Alzheimer's and Parkinson's and a very bad Hart.
My grandma is 80 years old and can't mange to take care of him, the house and herself alone anymore.

So as of this weekend I am moving in to help full time in taking care of them.

So I have been cleaning and packing to move as well on top everything else.

That is just a few of the things I have going on in my life right now, there are many more things.

But there is some good news out of this, after this weekend, after I get moved in and settled I will have plenty of time to write in the evenings!

So I am hoping to be able to update next week or weekend!

Now please bare with me, I know it's been slow but it will pick up again soon.

I really hope you guys stick around to see all the good things I have planned.

Please do message and comment!

I will answer!

Any questions or anything.
Hope everything in you guys world is well

Hope to hear from you all soon

(P.s when I get things upload I will delete the notes)

Always
Nyx